Top ranked inspection-related websites in the world. InterNACHI wins again.

My integration would consist of HG using our inspection agreements regularly tweaked by our attorney based on state, province, ancillary service provided, and recent case law… all without any exchange of client information. I’d like to integrate our documents, not our databases.

LOL! I thought Hippies said videos in reports sucked (maybe it was just a certain few.)

Nathan, this may be a two-bagger.

Rock-on HG :wink:

Just like HG copied the HIP bookmarks format though still missing other HIP features.
Let’s face it they are the two best pushing each other so it’s all good.
Sort of like Samsung and Apple.
Just wait till the TV_PC integration takes hold.

I wish InterNACHI had a fierce competitor. The other associations in our industry are so lame.

Competition does really benefit the inspectors the most!

We heard a rumor that the husband/wife run, Florida-based, mini-association is planning on releasing its first membership benefit in 2018. We’re looking forward to having our www.nachi.org/benefits.htm challenged by a strong inspection association competitor. :p;-)

You’re so bad… instigator! :stuck_out_tongue:

I would add that 3D software takes a large part of the competition to another level as well. But really only Dom & Russel could say for sure.

As far as tv-pc integration is concerned, I’ve owned a smart TV for about 8 months now. http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN60ES7500FXZA

It is SWEET!!

Congrats to everyone on your Alexa results.

My website:
www.thehome-inspection.com
Global rank 2,573,410

Planet InterNACHI…Resistance is futile…:nachi:

Looks like there’s one more home inspection program that should be on the list. Yeah, it’s unsung but it should still be listed & recognized…

Check out reporthost.com’s rank

You are correct, reporthost.com is up there too.

I’m not going to try to convince you how we help our users. Why would I? You would just follow suit like always. It’s good to be the leader and have others following copying. I call it originality for me.

You are truly full of it…Or mistaken. I have never ever looked at HIP for originality. They have copied our model from the beginning. There is not a feature HIP has that I want to copy.

Pushing each other??? No HG makes…HIP copies…HIP follows

And good luck with trying to make a PDF light! You can put a wig and makeup on it and it may sort of look like cool HTML, but in the end its still a big bulky clunky PDF. Oh, by the way…you might want to make those videos secure when you try to display them in a PDF. Can you imagine what sellers and agents would think if a home inspector video taped personal items and then displayed them insecurely??

Russ, not sure why you want to start tossing stones, but at least be accurate.

Our PDF’s are all 128 bit secured. No worries there Russ! The videos are actually more secure than if they were an html page as they don’t have to reside on anyone’s webpage! No cloud service is required for it to work either.

You’ve added plenty of features to HomeGauge after we’ve had them for years. For example, your Photo Locker feature we’ve had for 7 years but you added this year. We don’t look at HomeGauge just like you probably don’t look at HIP personally. But I know for a fact that you have lots of users that call and say, I’m deciding between HIP and HG but you don’t do X. I know we get those calls daily and of course they help both of our programs grow and most importantly help the inspectors by getting us to create better programs. If you want to pretend that competition doesn’t help you grow, that’s up to you!