Toronto Convention now just $99!

Todd, Mark who? www.nachi.org/rewardwithoutrisk.htm

Aww Roy, you beat me to it… I was going to say a simple question from a simple person!

I do find it amazing how some can not realize when you have large organization, you cannot please everyone.
Those with intelligence realize this and know, that if something did not go the way they like it it still does not mean the organization is bad or wrong.
However some think, (I know I do) the world revolves around their opinions only. (In fact I am so opinionated, I sometimes have two opinions about the same subject!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )
Everyone needs to realize, that some times you have to roll with the punches. And of course if the situation does not go the way you hoped, then get on with your life. If you are going to write on some BB about poor you and how the rest of the world is wrong, the only thing that really happens is that others realize how small your brain is.
Toddy baby, it is time for you to make positive suggestions here. You can contribute in a positive way, to the human race, let’s go for it!

Besides, look at Nick’s posting earlier today… it is great! I have posted it on the OAHI forum and hope some will take advantage of it.
Todd I personally invite you to pay $99 and come to a convention that can help any home inspector, if they put their mind in a positive frame.

Mark Thomas. He is still in the books , but has not been a paid member for 3 years.:roll: I first met you at this meeting Nick and you helped me with some of my sad marketing material. However, your advice was a flop in my area, needless to say I have found the way and am far bizzzzier than I want to be. :D:(

As I remember it Mark was short $40.00 and he submitted it to you and got nothing, and yes he followed the rules.

I do 2-4 inspections a week, and send at least 10 a week to my HI friends. This weeks inspections (3) totaled over $1300. I am now the second most expensive inspector in Tucson.:cool:

As for the convention I wish you luck, and I understand why it is in Toronto. However, I think a gig in Vegas would do the Org. a bit better.:wink:

You are an idiot! I am jealous of what? I can rejoin whenever I want to. I have not been bared as I once thought.

LOL, I have a flush.:p:p

WOW, does James pull your strings?, or are you running for office?

I help folks every chance I get Roy and you damn well know it.:frowning: for you puppet.

If you have not noticed it is my job to question the powers that be, and yes it always causes trouble.:cool:

If you think for one minute that all that goes on here is the straite dope than you my friend need to take a day or 7 and read the archives from day one.

02/05/2007 LOL, you have some reading to do my friend. Enjoy!

[QUOTE]

Nick pays me well for this.:wink:

Todd, I don’t know who he is but if he remained a member for 2 years without paying… I’d say that offset his $40, no?

He sent an email and called to inform you of his intentions, but that is beside the point Nick. It was our first Tucson meeting and he had a leftover 40 and it came out of his pocket.

I know of 3 other NACHI members that have not paid and 2 have e maild you folks with there intentions and they are all still on the members list.

I have 289 dollars that says if I was not so outspoken I would still be a member.

Here is a fine example of your BS.

http://tucsonhomeinspections.com/

I mentioned this site months ago, and yet there it is in all it’s ASHI glory.

Patrick D. Marshall
Seal Of Approval

I even went so far as to send it to Joe Farsetta and yet there it is.

Nick, if you are going to make rules be sure that everyone plays by them.

I wonder if the fact that this HI is the head of AZ ASHI has anything to do with it.?

Kinda makes me wanta puke. I wish NACHI was like it was 4 years ago.:frowning:

Remember folks I was supposably booted for not having a NACHI link on my web site.

In Canada denial of the right to advertise a logo of a membership that one holds is governed by the association by-laws. As such I have not received a copy of any official bylaws from NACHI. Have you or matter of fact any other member? If so - I would be interested in reading and seeing such a document.

A Canadian inspector could also claim that one is creating a “monoply” if they are denied the right to advertise their “legal” affiliation. That is also covered under the “Competition Act”.

Claude is correct:

That is why NACHI doesn’t have “Canadidate” status with no logo usage, or “Candidate with logo usage” or any of that nonsense. We are all simply members.

http://www.nachi.org/logosealtaglineusagepolicy.htm

In ONTARIO, PR 158 is the enacting legislation, the legislation states that anyone who is a member and listed in the Registry is permitted to state they are a Registered Home Inspector and/or permitted to use RHI. The by-laws must not run contrary to the enacting legislation and in OAHI the by-laws do just that, run contrary to the enacting legislation. Its a big con job on the members.

If a member pays dues, they are also permitted to state they are a member. The by-laws dictate or determine what membership category is to be applied. If a body operates outside the confines of its by-laws it is prone to legal liabilities.

At past conventions we made provisions for free entry to the convention for Florida and Pennsylvania NACHI members. The states were selected according to membership numbers. Florida with the most NACHI members were given a free pass at the first convention, Pennsylvania with the second…etc.

This year’s honored members would be New York. Anything in the works for free entry this year?

Very interesting thought and New York is our great friend just to the south .
Love to see lots of them come to Ontario.
Roy Cooke

what does the $99 include?

Click on Click to view and its all there.
Come and enjoy Great people Great Conference

http://www.nachi.org/convention2007.htm ](Welcome to the Home Inspection Event of the Millennium! - InterNACHI®)

Welcome to the Home Inspection Event of the Millenium!

Over 2,500 inspectors, 92 exhibitors, 40 speakers, education galore, free nachos, one heck of a good time! ONLY $99 per person!!!

[size=4]May 17 - 19, 2007, Toronto… just $99 per person!!!

**Click To View Education and Speaker Schedule **](Convention 2007 Schedule - InterNACHI®)

Cutting edge continuing education. Spectacular speakers. 92 industry exhibitors.
Spouses get a V.I.P. pass and access to everything including education for only $99.
Children under 18 are free and are welcome to join us.

**YOU DO NOT NEED A PASSPORT IF YOUR DRIVING TO THE CONVENTION. IF YOUR FLYING AND DO NOT HAVE A PASSPORT YOU MIGHT CONSIDER FLYING INTO BUFFALO, NY. ****[size=2]Click Here for directions from Buffalo, NY to Toronto Congress Centre **[/size]

Roy Cooke

[/size]

Wow, such a deal for all NACHI members…only $99 per person. I can hardly wait to complete my studies and then successfully acheive the on line exam and having completed that then onto the requirements of becoming a NACHI member,it certainly would be a whole lot less expensive than the $499. per person I paid. See all of you there