Training Posts are Tiring!

Nick has options us plebes don’t.

I’ve never used the “New Posts” button in my life.

Most everyone else does. Can you have IT create a button that says “New Posts Except Training Crap”?

Me either lol…I don’t think I have ever even seen it, I just scroll over the different forums and let my ADHD guide me…maybe it’s the device I am using ( mostly ipad for here, some desktop)

It’s probably the most commonly used query on the forum.

Would you please have them filter out the: Student Discussions &
Inspection Education & Training forums from the associated query?

It would be much appreciated by most of the remaining forum users.

It’s probably the most commonly used query on the forum.

Would you please have one of the guys who support the board filter out the: “Student Discussions” and “Inspection Education & Training” forums from the associated query?

It would be much appreciated by most of the remaining board users.

You must have a special “hot link” button then, that everyone else doesn’t. The new post is by far the most helpful and used button. That is until the useless Education and Training threads were added.

This…

Like button pushed here.

Not seeing this option on mobile device.

Yes indeed!

Before all the student classes began requiring students to post here, (which seems like a plan to increase MB traffic) you could click new posts button a few times a day and keep caught up with any pertinent posts you wished to follow/participate.
Now with the flood of crap posts that no one reads it is very difficult/time consuming to follow the flow of the board. Which while the click numbers may be up the actual participation has dwindled. The solutions mentioned above would be very beneficial to the MB as a whole.

yeah, the drop downs don’t work on mobile.

Agree 100%

Yes please fix that too!

Hey Nick,

Please have one of the IT guys exclude the training forums from the new posts query. Here’s how to do it:

How To Include / Exclude Forums From “New Posts” - vBulletin Community Forum.

https://www.nachi.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=199454&stc=1&d=1515897851

Nice!!! Yes please!

The forum is a great tool no doubt, pretty much always has been.

Having said that, reducing clutter and being able to exclude certain parts would be great, please make it happen!

i agree

That makes sense