Training through CACHI

Has anyone used and or completed HI training/certification through Canadian Academy of Certified Home Inspectors? CACHI.
Would love to hear any feedback.
Thanks

Wow. Never heard of them. Thanks Stuart.

Nick Gromicko, Ben Gromicko, you should see the CMI they use. It the worst rendition I have seen to date. Even the website is amatuer.
Buyer Beware!!!

Some of the images are from a PHII.
Look Its a scam until proven otherwise.
CACHI Training.

I hope it’s not a scam. I purchased the training materials some time ago. Due to COVID and life it took me some time to really get into the studying. I am right into it now and very much enjoying it but realized after going through this forum for some time to aid my learning I have not seen them mentioned which I find strange.

Catchy acronym though :rofl:

2 Likes

Why would anyone get training from anyone but INTERNACHI, they are the best!!

3 Likes

The study materials sent to me through CACHI mentions InterNACHI all the time.

Not a scam Robert but thank you for always erring on the side of caution. Here’s an email to me from Ben about new requirements for our students to take advantage of InterNACHI membership. Ben and Nick graciously allowed us use of some NACHI educational material and diagrams for our course back in 2012 when we first started. As a huge advocate of InterNACHI membership, we chose to mention them often throughout our course and encourage all students to join InterNACHI after completion to kickstart their career in Home Inspections. Hope that clears up any confusion.