training

You can call it arguing we call it discussing.
Much great information is continually traded by all.

You will see we do not always agree but like brothers please do not get between us you will see most of us stand strong together.

I prefer to be part of an association thats allows open discussion and free expresion .
Have been a member of another association where all must follow the leader or get expelled, I do not think this will ever happen at NACHI.

Education ,camaraderie,help ,love and trading of information to me is far Superior with NACHI then any other group I have seen.

Where can you ask the questions you have asked here.

Where else can you be told the truth like it is told here.

Agree or disagree your thoughts are welcome ,
try this else where ( not allowed )

Cookie A very Happy NACHI member.
Merry Christmas and Happy seasons to all.4 days till X and 59 till NASCAR

Mark

We are HI’s, we are very opinionated by nature.

I don’t know if you have a College that has a Course for Home Inspection in your area but try Humber College they have an excellent on-line program.

"do any of you people ever agree with eachother or do you just argue about everything"

Fair question.

We ‘argue’ about most things actually and that is the strength of this association; free speech. Like any random group of people a certain number will agree on almost any topic, and a certain number will not. It is just human nature.

I find the presentation of differing views to be most interesting. You must also understand the nature of the internet. It is very easy to post your thoughts and remarks but that does not mean that the reader is able to ‘see your voice’ What you might type with a grin can come off looking like a tirade. And what you are most exorcised about can come off as a joke.

About the only thing we can all agree on is that I am the paramount Inspector in Canada. Right guys? . . . Guys? . . . . Uh, Hello? . . . .HeelllooOOooo? :shock:
</IMG>

George

Now that’s funny!!!

I think a few of us could try HUMBLE COLLEGE…

"About the only thing we can all agree on is that I am the paramount Inspector in Canada. Right guys? . . . Guys? . . . . Uh, Hello? . . . .HeelllooOOooo? :shock: "

Except for George, he’s got it straight…:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: