TREC SOP Commentary - DRAFT

Well, I do know yesterday’s meeting audio was recorded by one of the attendees. I’ll see if he is willing to share it and I’ll see how large it is. If it’s available and small enough I’ll upload it to the folder shown above tomorrow.

OK…here’s a link to several of the audio recordings.

You are awesome Mike, many thanks.

George Szontagh
TREC 2212

Thanks Mike!

Amazingly, a full TREC Inspectors Advisory Committee meeting has been scheduled for tomorrow, May 7th starting at 11:00 am. This meeting time & agenda was just announced this week and gives little time for anyone else to plan to attend. I will try to make it and give an update. The agenda is shown below:

ag20090507_Inspector.pdf (29.2 KB)

Michael, is there a call in number?

Mark

No, this one is not a teleconference, it’s the full Inspectors Advisory Committee meeting and not just a sub-committee meeting. All of the full committee meetings have been live so far.

I suspect something is in the wind…the current legislative session is nearing the end and it would not surprise me to see some legislator put an amendment to a bill to add something that will affect Texas inspectors. Much like the last session’s midnight bill to require E&O. I doubt that there will be any tipping of the hand at today’s meeting though, but who knows?