Trump's comments: a warning to some non-members in our industry.

Everything I’ve said about Trump is based on years of accounts of how he conducts himself. He bluffs to sue to silence his detractors, and he has told over 2,000 verifiable lies or misleading statements just since last year! There’s a hundred other things I could truthfully say about what’s wrong with Trump but none were on topic of him “changing the libel laws”. I never made slanderous remarks about Trump, you, or anyone. I made statements that you happen to disagree with.

You on the other hand have done nothing but insult and slander me because I disagree with you? In a public forum, in direct violation of the COE of InterNACHI. That’s why you should be removed from this group. I’ve seen you do this over and over again - mostly in private forums, but often in public, and in my 57 years on the planet I’ve never had to deal with such a vindictive spirit as you and that includes in grade school. I’m going to call it out when I see it. You’re inappropriate and you have no place in a public forum where you represent InterNACHI.

I’m sorry that your life has led you to be such a negative person that has to hurl insults to feel validated, but you are now InterNACHI’s burden.

Much welcome if it works both ways.

Mike is still winning:)

Only in his own mind:roll:

Stevie,
Quit being such a big p u s s y.
Hillary lost.
Move on.

InterNACHI is losing.

William Ogletree, Emmanuel Scanlan, thanks for showing that adults can have differences of opinion and don’t have to resort to ad hominem attacks.

Dave Fetty, Linas Dapkus, Michael Larson, and Marc Goldenberg - I strongly urge you to “up your game” and demonstrate a little maturity. Your comments are degrading to our organization. Your personal attacks on me - for no other reason than we do not agree - wouldn’t be tolerated in a 4th grade classroom, much less a professional forum.

Have a nice day Stevie.

I hope you find a way of living happy in Trump’s America.

#MAGA

Says who?

Mommie! :stuck_out_tongue:

So True Wayne

He has triggered Steve into writing paragraphs in response to his not-much-thought sentence responses.

Winning lol

:lol:

tallurrated n forf grayd kl azz ruum

InterNACHI sues ASHI’s Executive Director Frank Lesh - InterNACHI

Uh oh!
Asked for a jury trial oh boy…

Jeeze Louise, I just hopped over the ASHI’s site and they said I could be a member for $449, plus a $25 application fee. Their site is about as easy to navigate as the Mojave Desert without a compass. I think I’ll just chunk the 185 credit hours of studying and InterNACHI testing and become a Genuine ASHI Member instead. I hear they got badges.

Nah…

1/10/18 Lesh mesh-mess, Frankie should have audited some of the courses and certificates before opening his big trap:p One can observe a spiraling down the toilet pattern.

Looks like Nick (INachi) is going to own ASHI in the near future:cool:

Maybe there will be a surplus of badges available lol
i wontz uh Azzshii bajj …
nah, frame it and hang it up in a far corner of the home inspection museum. 10 years from now the ol timey azzhi inspectors can visit and reminisce, “whatever happened to ol so and so”???