TX - Pool & Spa, Septic, Water Well inspections

Can someone advise if any of the following add-on inspections require a license from any specific govt department or licensing authority in Texas?

  • Pool & Spa Inspection
  • Septic Inspection
  • Water Well Inspection
  • Radon Inspection

I am pretty sure there are agencies who offer CERTIFICATIONS, but they are not LICENSES.

Please advise.
Thank you

Answers in blue above. We have some leeway in what we do as part of a TREC controlled inspection. However you need to be knowledgeable of the licensing laws of others for the actions you plan to do to ensure you do not step into another licensed functions duties.

Mr. Scanlan, thank you for the detailed reply. It is helpful.

You need a license to work on lawn irrigation however TREC allows you to report on observations. I have had one irrigator complain about me inspecting a sprinkler but never came to anything.