Typo on study guide for 25 Standards course

Hi there! I am currently taking the 25 standards course and just took quiz number 4.

The question is: The maximum length of a clothes dryer exhaust duct should be no longer than ___ feet from the dryer’s location to the wall or roof termination. The answer choices are 15, 20, 25, 35. I answered 25 and it said it was incorrect.

I went back and checked the study guide (page 45 on the PDF) and it says. “The maximum length of a clothes dryer duct should not be greater than 25 feet from the dryer’s location to the wall or roof termination.”

I decided to go back and look at the actual course material and it says 35 feet. I also clicked on the additional resources attached for dryer safety and confirmed the correct answer is 35 feet so the study guide is incorrect.

It happens. Send Nachi an email. They will fix it.

1 Like

I’ve seen a few typos but this was the first one that directly effected a question and answer. I want to make sure it doesn’t confuse anyone else the way it had me scratching my head for a few minutes. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to our forum, Amanda!..Enjoy! :smile:

Yes email, Ben@InterNACHI.org to make the correction.

Welcome to the forum, Amanda. Enjoy.
There is more than one typo in the interNACHI courses, I have found a few.

What Scott said :point_up_2:. The more courses you take, the more you will find. Happened to me on a couple of exams too. No biggie…