U.S. Department of Energy publishes flyer recommending InterNACHI at top.

Did you know that there are still a few home inspectors out there who aren’t members of InterNACHI? Seriously, there are still a few of them out there.

Hi, Nick. The DOE website listed says that the minimum credential from InterNACHI is “Home Energy Inspector”. Just wondering if there was one course (such as Performing a Home Energy Audit) or if there’s a group of courses that need to be passed in order to get this cert? Thanks!
-Scott Smith

Hi Scott,
You need to be a CPI ( Certified Professional Inspector) Thru Internachi. Then Complete six additional course’s, Here’s a link showing the requirements

By the way where are you located Scott ?