Ultimate marketing. FREE NACHI Buyer's Guides. Custom. As many as you want.

The smallest run I can do and still fold it is 16 pages. It is the press as the Inspector’s Quarterly, each page 15.25" high by 10.5" wide.

Hey Nick;

Is it possible for local chapters to access the NACHI email and data base systems to design, configure and send monthly newsletters to all data base recipients related to an individual chapters membership. This would allow greater focus and detail relative to individual chapters marketing needs and goals. What works for your market in Colorado, may not relate well for our target market in California. The newsletter itself might be similar to your paper publication, but “Paperless”…

I guess Hawaii won’t get anything. We didn’t get a responce. We may be small but we outnumber ASHI and NAHI combined in membership. We are also trying to bring in the non affiliated HI’s as well.

We have four active island that could use your support. Russell could help with forming their chapters (Kauai, Big Island, and Maui county)

We’d like some Help if you are so inclined to help us out in the Pacific .

Mahalo for your help.

Stephen, email me what you want in it and I’ll print it next week for you and ship you 5,000.

Mahalo Nick,

Will work on it right away,

Steve

Here ya go: http://www.nachi.org/rpt2006.htm

Get me pics and local articles and anything you want in it.

Stephen, for HI we could easily fit a PIC of every member with a little something about their inspection service.

%between%

Unbefreakinlievable.
Again.

(Wendy, quit shaking the screen)

Do you really think chapters will believe this when I’m out there telling them this?

I didn’t know my new position was gonna be stretching my credibility this much, NicK!!

I’ll be so busy with this, I’ll have to find another person to be the Idaho President.

Russ

Nobody caught the line on the first page underneath INSIDE about Gary Johnson.

I was more interested in the Greg Bell article -
As Paul Harvey would say, The Rest Of The Story -

So, where is page 11, please?

Congratulations Governor Bell- Hope That Those Who Are Thinking Of Using It Know It Is A Proof And Not The Actual Paper!

That Would Be Funny

Nick is there any chapter in wethersfield CT. I’am about 15min. south of Hartford CT? I final got my CT lic. Thanks Dennis Melandro

Dennis, the only chapter we have listed in CT is:
[CONNECTICUT

Charter Oak Chapter
Contact - Ron Cervero
Chapter website - [URL=“http://www.ctnachi.org/”]www.ctnachi.org](http://www.nachi.org/forum/)
Location - CT

Phone - (203) 823-2356
Email - rcervero@ct.nachi.org

Contact Ron regarding local questions; as I am not sure of your relative locations, there may be an opportunity to discuss, with Ron, the creation of other CT Chapters

Russ

Western Michigan NACHI chapter could use this to boost chapter membership and business for all NACHI members.

What specific info do you need?

Nick,
What is the cost of shipping. I would need to know this. Great marketing idea but I for local chapters, but to cover the cost of shipping I think I would like to sell some ads. I would need to know shipping costs to come up with ad priceing.

Jason Sieg
Home Sleuths
Michigan
Getting ready to start the “Michigan East & Thumb Area Chapter”
I am still open to better names for the chapter.

Larry, Jason, you get me stuff to put in it. Local phone numbers of interest to homebuyers moving into town, all the contact info for the NACHI members in your local chapter, maybe an article about something of interest in your area, maybe something about moving or decorating or home inspections, or whatever… I’ll put it together for you and ship it to you at no charge. You can then distribute the bundles at your next meeting. OR… I can just ship every member of your chapter several hundred.

Jason - and anyone else starting up a Chapter - remember that I am available to speak at your meeting, at no charge, pending my availability and Nick’s approval. 60 days’ notice is requested; I can speak to members on NACHI Benefits, and how they can grow both your chapter and your business. Also, time permitting, we can set up a (NACHI members only) free workshop to critique and improve brochures and business cards.

Another NACHI Freebie!

Russ

How did you know I was two inches from the screen and shaking it.

I already have a brokerage lined up for advertising.

I need to know what any of my costs will be if any and how soon I can get them.

Thanks!

Count Chicago in this also.

Nick

Can’t seem to find the list of State chapters that were listed under “Chapters”

I was attempting to email all the Michigan Chapters to do a co-op on the articles. Thought this would save NACHI time and money if all the chapters in the State had the same articles, and then rotated to new ones for the next issue. This would still allow individual chapters to have their own information for their chapters ( paid ads, list of HI’s from that chapter area, meetings, seminars, special features, etc.).

Would this save NACHI time and money during publication???:neutral: :wink: