Under Bush's Watch

I have addressed your post.

It is up to you to decide whether or not you support the United States…as it was, or as it is.

You can’t have it both ways.

NO you have meandered away from directly addressing issues.:roll:

I support the United States under the Constitution. How about you?

Political office holders swear to uphold the constitution, How are they doing?

I don’t believe you.

Case in point…you are looking to elect a President who objects to the constitution; particularly, a woman’s right to end the life of her unborn child which the constitution protects.

You actually fear the election of a candidate who supports the constitution…and prefer a candidate who does not.

I’ve been waiting for this one James. Thanks:D

You know something of the law I believe. I think you along with many liberals understand how flawed the Roe v.Wade decision is.

That said, that" right" is constitutionally protected at this time based on the “flawed” decision of activist judges on the Supreme court.

As you well know, those decisions can be subject to review and being overturned. This is the constitutional process.

You have already informed us that you have voted by absentee ballot.

Assuming you voted for Obama you have helped ensure that Roe v.Wade will not be overturned anytime soon should Obama be elected.
This issue should be back in the states for them to decide.

Since you are admittedly Pro life I don’t understand what mindtwists you had to accomplish to to come to that decision.

Somehow you have convinced yourself that McCain is anti Constitution and that Obama is pro Constitution.

Has the cart lead the horse perhaps?

Again, I must disagree.

“Flawed” or not…it is the law and it has been tested at every level of law, up to and including the highest court in the land.

It has as much of a chance at being “overturned” as your Miranda Rights, upheld by the same court.

The secret to saving babies is in changing hearts…not changing laws. But that is an entirely other thread.

You’re bobbing and weaving James.

I acknowledged it was the law of the land.

Are you truly prolife?

Do you think the Roe v. Wade decision should be overturned?

BTW-Are you opposed to the death penalty. On what grounds?

I acknowledge that the law of the land does not coincide with my personal beliefs.

I am pro-life and I do oppose the death penalty for the same reasons I oppose abortion.

Where man’s laws are contradictory and self-serving in this regard, I acknowledge God’s directive that only One without sin has the right to end a human life.

That sounds is eerily like Pilate washing his hands as he sent sent Jesus to His death.

Matthew 27:24

Who control’s the purse strings…last I checked it was democrats.
Last I checked, it was democrats that put pressure on banks and lenders to make
loans to people who were not qualified…
Last I checked the clowns that help run Fannie & Freddie Mac are working for Osama…I mean Obama…

Most of Bush’s problem is that he acts like a democrat…

Both parties suck

Maybe re-reading Mark 7:8-11 and Romans 13:4 may put a different light on the subject

James,

You wrote “Where man’s laws are contradictory and self-serving in this regard, I acknowledge God’s directive that only One without sin has the right to end a human life.”

God directed man on how to deal with murderer’s…our country and most state laws allow that directive to be carried out…

"Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.” Gen. 9:6

Jeff

Lets not forget that it is the Democrats that have controlled congress for the past two years, that they are the ones to put 150 billion dollars into this bail out bill, that they are the ones that gave illegal immigarant the right to own homes with no proof of a social security number or income, and it was Obama who spearheaded a lawsuit againt City Bannk to lend to minorities who couldnt afford a loan. Are we stupid enough to elect the same peopel into office to correct the problems that they created??

Jesus re affirms this in Matthew 5:15-19