Unidentified attic insulation

First time I have seen a foam type insulation that turns to powered when touched. This looks like icy nene but when you touch it, it turns to powder. Anyone able to identify this with a product name?

Video doesn’t show, only audio.

Sounds like UFFI, but video would help or picture.

1 Like

Reminds me of calcium silicate used in pipe insulation.

Thank you and yes it’s confirm UFFI it’s the first time I have ever seen it in person. Thank you for the help