Unique Home Inspection!

It WAS haunted!!!:shock:

I normally take quite a few photographs as my camera is my memory when I inspect. As a throw-back to my cop days I started out with a notebook, but that was too cumbersome. Anyways… with a job like this there were a mixture of “inspection-type deficiency” photos… plus a bunch of “wow, that’s cool! CLICK” photos… and I ended up taking 270 pictures! Not bad for one set of rechargable batteries, hey?

I’ll probably upload this report to my website as a sample inspection - you know… for all those other 100 year old converted hydro-elec sub-stations out there! I’ll post the link here when I do.

I also think it’s important to carry vaseline with you to create that Hollywood-effect, fogged-lens look!

MOSHER 001 (Small).jpg
MOSHER 020 (Small).jpg
MOSHER 038 (Small).jpg
MOSHER 126 (Small).jpg

MOSHER 001 (Small).jpg

MOSHER 001 (Small).jpg

MOSHER 020 (Small).jpg

MOSHER 038 (Small).jpg

MOSHER 001 (Small).jpg

You would have enjoyed this one for sure! With all the corridors and passage ways and ladders, and roof-tops and multiple suites - which had me walk a couple miles I’m sure, I parked the lap top and simply carried my camera and flashlight plus a few tools to test things. I wrote my whole report off site in the comfort of my sweats and a t-shirt with a coffee (okay, a few) in hand. Writing the report actually took me longer than the physical inspection! Haha!