Up from the grave He arose!

Happy Easter everyone!

Yes he did. I can’t praise him enough.

Thanks Joe, you too.

Thanks Joe, thats what we’re celebrating this weekend.
The best to you and yours,

Amen !!!

Mic

He is Risen! Baruch HaShem.

He’s Alive, He’s alive, all our sins have been reviled.

Don’t give in to the feeling of guilt. All is forgiven by His work, 2,000 years ago.

All you have to do is accept this fact, and accept him.

Then you can enter into a personal relationship with your G-d.

Then, the fun (and hard) part begins. But, it is very well worth it.

Romans 6. Read, and understand.

Hope this helps;

Isaiah 53:1 - 54:1 (NKJV) 1 Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? 2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him. 3 He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. 4 Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. 5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, And as a sheep before its shearers is silent, So He opened not His mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment, And who will declare His generation? For He was cut off from the land of the living; For the transgressions of My people He was stricken. 9 And £they made His grave with the wicked— But with the rich at His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was any deceit in His mouth. 10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand. 11 £He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied. By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many, For He shall bear their iniquities. 12 Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great, And He shall divide the spoil with the strong, Because He poured out His soul unto death, And He was numbered with the transgressors, And He bore the sin of many, And made intercession for the transgressors. 1 “Sing, O barren, You who have not borne! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, You who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate Than the children of the married woman,” says the Lord.

Agreed!

But the NKJV is not good for rigorous study.

Recommend that NASV. Much better.

Or learn the original Hebrew and Greek. Better yet :mrgreen:

In any case, He’s alive, risen and we are forgiven.

Rejoice! :smiley:

Thanks Joe, Happy Easter to you and your family! BTW I celebrate this and the Greek Orthodox Easter!

GREEK ORTHODOX EASTER

Mario, glad to see there is at least one Christian left in Canada! Happy Easter to you and your family too. Going to Sunrise Service here…guess I better get to bed soon!

I heard about an atheist who was a little bit upset because of all the holidays that people of faith celebrated.

He said to a friend, “You Christians have Christmas and Easter. And Jews celebrate their holidays like Passover and Yom Kippur. But we atheists don’t have recognized holidays. It’s unfair discrimination.”

His friend thought about it for a moment and said, "Well, you atheists could celebrate April 1. That could be your holiday. You know, April Fool’s Day. It fits, because ‘the fool has said in his heart there is no God.’ "

And that is, in fact, what the Bible tells us in Psalm 14:1 and 53:1.

I can’t wait to see the Easter Bunny. He’s such a silly little b itch.

Silly atheists.

Kevin, We all know the Easter bunny doesn’t exist.

http://www.sevenoaksart.co.uk/images/chickeastrun.gif

…Everyone.

Obviously your faith has not produced the promised Biblical fruit of human compassion in your life and today you feel the need to bash other people’s beliefs to satisfy some personal inadequacy. What a shame, and on such a supposed holy day too.

Amen! Joe. Thanks for posting this. It is good to see those who have also posted giving Thanks to G-d for his “unspeakable gift, 2Co 9:15” . The value of the sacrifice is immeasureable, and limitless in it’s ability to redeem those under the curse, and it has given us so much more! 1Co 2:9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
We rejoice today for He has risen! We once were strangers and aliens to G-d, Eph 2:12. Where our mouths were once filled with cursing thay are now filled with praise to G-d, for the Savior Jesus Christ our Lord.
It has been said before, that when our great high priest Heb 4:14 ( Jesus ) looked around there was no other way that mankind could be redeemed, he then offered himself on the altar of G-d’s wrath for our sins…G-d said of His son “This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased” Mt 3:17

IT IS FINISHED!!!

Happy Easter!

Sheeesh ! It sure didn’t take long for an Easter wish to turn into something less ‘Christian’.
Happy Easter anyway! ( I always thought, since the ‘Easter miracle’ more or less affirmed the entire belief of Christians, that it was a far more important day than Christmas. But no gifts. :()

cpfnifls.jpg

cpfnifls.jpg

Praise the Lord.