Update to the Owens Corning Roof Program

Is this program still active and viable in south Florida?

When will this program be available in Texas?

Two summers in and never a call. Alaska is unique.

Hello Dean,
This program is available nationwide.

Hi Jason,
Yes, the program is available and active in many parts of Florida.

Hello Jacob,
It is pretty rare to see a job come through for Alaska, but we are always working on expanding the program and we will let you know if any jobs come up in your area!

1 Like

Appreciate it!

HI everyone, new to this.

Do we have to go to lowes to get the shingles, or can they ship them to us?

I live about 100 miles from a lowes.

1 Like

Should help you some in your search for alternative to Lowe’s.

You can get them anywhere, like your local roofing supply company, or Home Depot etc. You will have to pay out of pocket. When submitting the report, it will ask if you had to pay for materials. Just attach the receipt to the report and you will get paid promptly.

Hello Jazmin
I cannot seem to find boxes (https://inspectoroutlet.com/products/owens-corning), is the program still going?
Thanks!
Marshall Tramp, CPI

Hello Marshall,
We are having you leave the samples with the homeowner, boxes are not needed at this time. If you’d like to review more information regarding that change, go here: InterNACHI® - International Association of Certified Home Inspectors

Please email me directly with any questions you have moving forward, you can reach me at jazmin@internachi.org.

Thank you for the clarification, I didn’t see that info on one of the pages :slight_smile:

Hi is this program available in MD or VA?

I am a InterNACHI member and certified state of Florida inspector thinking about doing the program but its been my experience if you only take two singles most of the time you have to buy a bundle of shingles that could get very expensive and of course all those extra shingles laying around is it possible to buy shingles seperately.

Is this program available in Oklahoma?

Please email Jazmin directly with any questions you have at jazmin@internachi.org.

Good afternoon! Has this program returned? I’m very interested in taking part when it is available.

Try emailing Jazmin, Luke.