I am looking for some guidance on replacing my water line from the meter to the house.
The meter is about 60ft from the house and I live in the Midwest (Illinois near St. Louis metro area). The current size of my house is 1600 sq. We are considering adding on in the future.
- What size pipe should I use?
- Will a bigger pipe make a difference?
- What type of pipe copper , plastic ?
- What code of copper pipe K, M, or L?
- Soft or Hard pipe?
- Should gravel be laid around the pipe in the ground?
- What dept should the pipe be installed?
- Anything else you think I might need to know?
Thanks for your assistances .