Useful links area

Originally Posted By: pdacey
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Just a suggestion:

Is it possible to categorize the links located in the Useful Links Area? The way it is now it's very time consuming to find all of the links about a particular subject. You have to scroll through the entire list to see if you found them all. Or am I missing something?![](upload://ySRTNENezsIzeSx5ajbb7GjpGMw.gif)

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I refer you to http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=1427

NACHI is like a 50 lane bridge that keeps getting bigger all the time. Some lanes are under construction, some are closed for complete overhaul.

Nick

Originally Posted By: pdacey

Thanks Nick.

Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

Nick,

I am beginning to love that 50 lane bridge line that you use. Can I give that one to my students so they can use it in the business world.

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Sure icon_smile.gif Its worse than just a 50 lane bridge though, we’re a 50 lane bridge that used to be a wood covered bridge just a couple years ago. From a benefits-to-our-members or internet-market-share viewpoint, NACHI has actually grown about 1500 times in size. Most organizations would find it difficult to grow 2 or 3 times in size in 2 years.

Nick

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

Thanks Nick,

I guess that I have to pay you royalties now. I used it tonight teaching my freshman business students, about growing companies. Also used NACHI and gave them a home work assignment to look at the NACHI website and critigue it business wise. I will post the results next week after class.

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895