Using Smart Text

Right, just like you said you didn’t know this was the HG forum from the NEW POSTS at INACHI.

Hint: go to new posts and pan eyes to the right column to see the Forum. so, now you know

Perhaps you could just simply keep your private vendor stuff where it belongs and off a association site intended for Home Inspectors.

Then you could stop crying.
Report his posts…LOL

My hope is you get hounded back to where your private club belongs which is on your own damn website .

What backroom deal allows you to be the only vendor here ?

Lets be transparent.

So, no answer to the question?

When viewing the forum on my phone, the far right is cut off. It was a simple question and the answer applied to any software, relax! I wasn’t in here promoting HIP, I was simply being helpful, I’m not sure why you’re so bothered. This is a public part of the InterNACHI forums, I posted a helpful post on a very general topic.

Bob it is the Home-gauge forum , lol

Kenton. To answer your question. I prefer it to be 1. Item inspected. 2.Defect observed 3.Location.4. Implication 5. Recommendation.

John, you’re saying that in building a narrative you like to use 5 different Smart Text choices instead of slightly altering an existing narrative… right?

Did they rename the NACHI members forum Kenton ?

As a report writing expert do you call a section given to only one vendor through methods which place thoughts of impropriety in our heads a entire forum now …hmmm.

Seriously Kenton think you of all people should know difference between a Title and sub title or in this case a minor book mark.

InterNACHI Inspection Forum > Vendor Forums > HomeGauge

note ] only has one vendor ? anybody wonder why ?

Perhaps Homegauge asked for it? maybe just a wild guess .
BTW I think Dom can stand up for himself he does quite fine actually . And his software is one of the best also . See unlike you i see both have plus’s . Like driving a chev, dodge or if you have to a ford lol. If Hip users got a forum here how many Homegauge user would be other ranting ? I know i would not for sure. I am not arguing with you want to start a problem with you but i think you over zealous when comes to HIP that’s all. Take care.

Pot calling Kettle Black ?

You guys kill me. Fanboy? Are we in grade school? It’s software, not a religion.

Have you ever seen me say anything bad about HIP? Nope So what is this stuff ???
I say both software companies are great depends on preference . Frank is right it is software not a religion although some treat it that way .

I totally agree Frank they’re both good programs.

Bob, I talked to Nick last week in Dallas and he reversed his policy of HIP having to lose their forums to have one here. He said he’s going to setup a HIP forum, I’m just waiting for it to happen now!

Kenton, I shot you a PM.

Awesome news can’t wait to troll those forums, oh wait I could care less.

Seriously you and your cronies are disruptive, inconsiderate, and not helpful each time you post here. Have some respect for your fellow members and colleagues and support your own customers, we don’t require your help.

This area was created to support thier users, if you have a problem with it take it up with the forum administrator.

Hip should have it own forum , that would be great for the users , if these 2 great programs are going to used by HI it is easier to discuss issues and templates , and how people set it up . Not a debate which is best . BOTH CAN BE tried . Only a win for users is all can see . Thanks Dom and Russel . And Nick of course . Onward to better developments .

What you do not get is this was the only vendor allowed to have a forum here and Russell was supposed to ditch his own website forum as payment till he realized how stupid that would be for his business and reneged from what I am getting here.

That is how it was announced.

Cronyism and special privileges for any group over another are not appropriate at a members forum.

Naturally HG users never see past their own belly buttons because like most animals only care how it effects them personally and I got a laugh out of Franks comment as I recall he just won HG several months ago and immediately began raving about it before he even knew how to use it …LOL

Wrong as usual Bob. I didn’t win HG, I paid for it after reviewing several softwares, including HIP, and deciding HG was the best one for me. You must have me confused with someone else that was previously using HIP.

Got it, thanks, John.

Has Russell hired Bob and Dom to man the HG forum? Man, they can’t stay away! Makes them both look so defensive and unprofessional (and Bob continues to show how ignorant he is to anything related to HG :roll:). I would bet the farm if HIP had their own thread, you would not see Russell or other HG users chiming in all the time.

I think Nick should set a a “Copycat Software Forum” for all the other software vendors.