VA earthquake

No he does’nt…Pres. Obama cant do anything with a Republican House. Not ever clean up the mess the republicans made. Pres. Bush bankrupted America with the Iraq war along with turning a blind eye to fraudulent real estate loans…President Obama is getting the criticism that Pres. Bush should have got…If the Republicans would have stood up to Pres. Bush half as much as Pres. Obama the country would not be bankrupted.

The Republicans just had 8 years…they bankrupted the country.

“hut, Hut, Hike”

And just look what he did with a Democrat House and Democrat Senate in his first two years.

Do you think we really need more of that?

You do realize that Obama could stop the wars anytime he wants. Why hasn’t he?

More “Bush did it” crap my friend.

Obama owns this economy and his spending is far greater than Bush ever imagined. Welcome to the crap farm

http://images1.cpcache.com/product/500392731v4_480x480_Front.jpg

We will be fine

2011-va-earthquake.jpg

Those projections are coming from previous damage and systemic things
that the Bush administration set in motion… Like I said…If you and all other that think like you would have launched this criticism against the Bush administration we would not be having this discussion.
President Bush and the 8 year Republican admin. Bankrupted America.

Pay attention.

Obama could have cut spending when he had full control of the legislative branch.

He didn’t and instead doubled down on the spending and the wars.

Pay attention if you want to be believed and stop running a line of BS called “it’s bushes fault”

Do I have to remind you that the democrats took the house in 2006 and it’s been down hill ever since? :roll:

Political affiliations aside for a moment - how can anyone believe this when the Obama Administration has spent more money in his short-term, than all other presidents in the history of our country combined?

Republican, democrat or in between, when you’re bankrupt, it’s a good idea to stop spending money. I know I may sound like a simpleton, but you don’t get out of debt by creating more debt.

Ok…we have this conversation documented. Im going to email it to myself.
When a Republican gets back in as President, I only expect budget cuts
and no debt ceiling increase…If that happens…I stand corrected.
If it doesnt happened than I win…The opposition to Pres. Obama is
more than finance…Im cool with it either way… I try to live debt free
and work hard…I go fishing and hunting and grow a garden to help
put food on my table…Im pretty stable republican or democrat.
I just hate to see one party criticize the other party for doing the same
thing.

David

Deficits were DECLINING under Bush. When the Pelosi-Reid-Obama Axis of Evil got in power deficits ballooned out of control. What do you not understand about that?

[INDENT][INDENT]

2011 FEDERAL BORROWING LIMIT / BUDGET DEAL:

Federal Budget: $3,820,000,000,000 (3.82 Trillion)
Income: $2,170,000,000,000 (2.17 Trillion)
New Debt: $1,650,000,000,000 (1.65 Trillion)
Amount Cut: $8,500,000,000 (38.5 Billion) – about 1% of the total budget.

Let’s remove nine zeroes from each of those numbers and pretend this is a monthly household budget for the fictitious “Jones” family.

Amount of money the “Jones” family spent this month: $3,820

Total income for the “Jones” family this month: $2,170

Amount of new debt added to the credit card this month: $1,650

Outstanding balance on the credit card: $14,271 (This represents our national debt).

So last week, the “Jones” family sat down at the kitchen table and agreed to cut $38 from their monthly budget. A historic amount!

ARE YOU Impressed?

[/INDENT]

[/INDENT]

I understand those deficit’s to be systemic, set in motion by the Bush admin.

…Here’s my conclusion…If the Republican’s can get the Presidency back.
I see Pres. Obama getting re-elected and possibly another Democrat after
Pres. Obama…I want to see the same scrutiny to the budget as what
has been leveled at Pres. Obama…

Right now, I see the Republican criticism as biased with other motives
than just finance.

How can you psooibly believe that when Obama has added over 1.5 Trillion to the baseline budget.

Read and learn, it is the only way to dispel ignorance.

You are too stupid to be a home inspector. Or to handle your own affairs, for that matter.

lol…how do you really feel Joe…lol