vacancy on Wash. State HI board

ARE YOU A LICENSED HOME INSPECTOR?

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MAKING A DIFERENCE IN YOUR LICENSED PROFESSION?

**HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE **

HOME INSPECTOR LICENSING ADVISORY BOARD?

At this time there is a vacant position on the Home Inspector Licensing Advisory Board for a board member living in eastern Washington. This individual must have a strong desire to join the existing board members as they continue their mission to enhance, to continue the work already accomplished for this licensed profession, and to be a positive influence for the profession.

Requirements:

· A Washington resident currently residing in eastern Washington
· Have a current license as a home inspector in Washington state
· Be willing to travel to western Washington four times a year for Home Inspector Licensing Advisory Board meetings (the department pays your travel costs)
· Be willing to participate in conference calls (at no charge to you) for Subcommittee Meetings, and any special meetings that may be called for by the Board
· Be a willing participant in the on-going growth of this newly licensed profession, and be an active, positive participant in the board meetings
· Be willing to set aside personal interests to provide objective interest/input for the work being accomplished by the Home Inspector Licensing Advisory Board

To apply:

Please contact the office of the Governor, and complete the required application. The email contact for the Governor’s office for Boards and Commissions is:

GovernorGregorieBoardsandCommissions@gov.wa.gov

Sounds like you need to be more a Politician than Home Inspector to apply.
:slight_smile:

…willing to continue the direction already set by the existing members.

One thing about it…they don’t pretend to be what they are not…and what they are not is an unbiased group without an agenda. They need a little “shaking up” in my opinion. Maybe O’Handjob will come out of the closet and get caught checking into a motel with a goat…

LOL
:slight_smile:

LOL! A funny joke always has a bit of truth in it.

I beileve it is his position that is open as his term should have expired, if not he will tell us I’m sure

Is Molly living in exile in eastern Washington state?