ARE YOU A LICENSED HOME INSPECTOR?
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MAKING A DIFERENCE IN YOUR LICENSED PROFESSION?
**HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE **
HOME INSPECTOR LICENSING ADVISORY BOARD?
At this time there is a vacant position on the Home Inspector Licensing Advisory Board for a board member living in eastern Washington. This individual must have a strong desire to join the existing board members as they continue their mission to enhance, to continue the work already accomplished for this licensed profession, and to be a positive influence for the profession.
· A Washington resident currently residing in eastern Washington
· Have a current license as a home inspector in Washington state
· Be willing to travel to western Washington four times a year for Home Inspector Licensing Advisory Board meetings (the department pays your travel costs)
· Be willing to participate in conference calls (at no charge to you) for Subcommittee Meetings, and any special meetings that may be called for by the Board
· Be a willing participant in the on-going growth of this newly licensed profession, and be an active, positive participant in the board meetings
· Be willing to set aside personal interests to provide objective interest/input for the work being accomplished by the Home Inspector Licensing Advisory Board
Please contact the office of the Governor, and complete the required application. The email contact for the Governor’s office for Boards and Commissions is: