Vaccines Make Me Feel All Warm and Fuzzy Inside

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Careful where you get your info! The New American is click bait for the ultra-conservative-minded.

Dont take my word for it, here is a far more respected information source contending the idea:

1 Like

People have to stop spreading this shit around.

7 Likes

This is the scientist who discovered the HIV virus. The experimental vaccines are causing injury and even deaths (over 9,000 by the CDC’s own admission). The vaccines are causing the variants, and the variants are causing the new outbreaks. In other words: you, the vaccinated lab rats, are the ones who are “spreading the shit” as you so eloquently pointed.

3 Likes

The “fact-checkers” are in fact Truth-Blockers. They are funded by Big Pharma, the government, and the legacy Rockefeller medical establishment.

2 Likes

please join me in flagging this thread. it seems inappropriate for a number of reasons. lets keep stuff like this in the depression soaked environment of facebook, huh?

6 Likes

This virus (or whatever it is) affects us, our families, and our customers every day. It is of prime importance to our profession and our lives. Our Constitutionally-driven Freedom of Speech is the only thing separating us from the totalitarian forces of Fascism and Communism- which so many seem to now embrace wholeheartedly.

1 Like

False clickbait bullshit again… Fucking buy a clue already you misinformed asshole.

7 Likes

“Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.”

― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

A comment from your anal-retentive mind is not worthy of a response. But, follow the science, Mickey Mouse: it is common knowledge that the primary source of the new variants are the vaccines as they interact with antibodies and immune systems.

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

@rbleich you just dropped yourself in to the same bucket of poo as @dwilliams49

Opposing but equal buckets.

I recently read this quote -

“But I think there is a certain peer pressure as one moves up the educational ladder to dismiss all religion as fundamentalism. It’s one of the last acceptable biases in an environment that prides itself on being open-minded.”

Which is very much ironic, because open mindedness would include some possibility for a higher power or spiritual realm beyond our limited senses. However, the scientific “dogma” is to discount this possibility at all costs.

Welcome to narrow mindedness.

3 Likes

Salon.com has always been a greasy rag of God-hating neo-communist liberals.

http://www.politico.com/media/story/2016/05/the-fall-of-saloncom-004551

Then that was a good point sir. Thanks for clarifying. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I just don’t know what is gained by a post like this. I think it really compromises the professional integrity of the forum. For the same reason why I wouldn’t post an article about the “common knowledge” that our world is being destroyed by the irresponsible use of fossil fuels. It’s political grandstanding and really gross in a place like this.

1 Like

The vaccines don’t stop the virus, argues the prominent virologist, they do the opposite — they “feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their “original” versions.

During the interview, professor Montagnier referred to the vaccine program for the coronavirus as an “unacceptable mistake.” Mass vaccinations are a “scientific error as well as a medical error,” he said. “The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.” Montagnier explained that “there are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.”

You are comparing apples to oranges. Fossil fuels actually benefit our livelihoods in the short term. And we don’t carry them around in people’s houses as though they are specious proof that we are “safe”. / Fascism originated in the Roman Empire. Are you a big fan of Marcus Aurelius, a Fascist Roman Emperor; or just a stylish name-dropper.

1 Like

ok, guy. ive been civil with you the whole time. you’re clearly just bored and angry. done with this one. good luck on your inspection forum vaccine crusade

1 Like

An open debate about something that effects all of us. HI’s are some of the smartest people I know. I value their opinion even when I disagree.

This was not a political post until it was made political by others. We do not need to “flag it” or moderate it, just counter the information with helpful facts and opinions if you disagree.

The individual can decide for themselves. We are adults in charge of our own lives.

Now, as far as not being the purpose of this forum, okay I can buy that. But should we also get rid of other non inspection related posts such as the memes or music threads?

(it did no go unnoticed that you also engaged in this thread with your own vaccine opinion)

2 Likes

Absolutely. We are all footsoldiers in this battle, if we have the courage and the will.