Vehicle

I use both little giant and the Extend however the Extend is not nearly as stable and quite frankly is on the verge of being unsafe at times. Im looking at coming up with some sort of a clamp that I can use to clip to gutters when I use it.

Ram 1500 with ladder rack :slight_smile:

Good evening to all , i will be using this car for a starter vehicle , any suggestions or thoughts ?

images.jpg

Many of the Kansas City guys including ASHI’s national President elect use things like the Chevy HHR or the Toyota Scion or a Honda Accord or a Chrysler PT Cruiser,

All get great mileage and easily handle a 13’ Little Giant or Werner OR the 8.5’ Telescoping ladder at Home Depot or Lowes (can’t remember which).

All of these vehicles have room for your ladder, tool bag, radon monitor & computer

Does it look clean and professional? Doing a great job for your client is a great starter, too. :slight_smile:

is in excellent condition

I love it. Very classy. When you have business coming out of your ears you can upgrade to the AMG E63 Sportwagon. BEAST.

But seriously, before you buy another inspection vehicle, make sure you consult your CPA. There are some seriously HUGE tax deductions for certain trucks/suvs.

Yes, very true.

I just bought a 2014 F150 in December. Love it. Plenty of room Good gas mileage. Room to keep fishing gear in it. It replaced my 15 year old truck.

Old truck.jpg

He’s missing more than a lug nut.