vistaprint.com is running one hellava deal

Originally Posted By: awatson
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

There’s been some discussion of vistaprint.com on the Members Only side of the website(yea, we all wear those great windbreakers from the '80s).

Regradless, I got an email concerning the sale they are having until 2/29/04 on business cards. I just ordered 1000 full color cards, with my logo upload, a little image of houses across the bottom and a glossy print upgrade for $23. That includes shipping. On the website, they did not mention the special pricing and it only shows up when you get to the shopping cart.

These are the premium cards NOT the 'free' cards. the 'free' cards have there logo on the back -very cheesy-

Originally Posted By: pdacey

Arthur,

Yes, they are a pretty good source for marketing materials. I use them for my cards and brochures. I've been in contact with them about setting up a program for NACHI members. I'll have more info. in the next week.

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

I just signed up for the vistaprint refer a friend if anyone is interested.

Unlike most referral programs that gives nothing to the new customer, VistaPrint will give you a 25% discount for using THIS link!

http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=489956885416

Of course, I will get a cool $2 ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif) .
But 25% discount for new customers! That's fantastic!

Originally Posted By: kfulton

Speed Color does a real nice job at a good price as well. Fast turn arounds too.

http://www.speedcolor.com/

--
Kelley Fulton
True North Home Inspections

...things you think about in dark spaces...

Originally Posted By: jrooff

Would any of you that have had your Business cards printed up by Vistaprint be able to post them? Just looking at different ideas and what people are using.

James,

I'll try, but I don't know if we can upload any kind of file or just images.

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636

Here it is

Front
http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/usrimages/bizcardfront.JPG

Back
http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/usrimages/bizcardback.JPG

I converted it to jpeg.

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636

Thanks Patrick I was able to see it but the word were a little chopped up.

Was that your image you supplied or one of Vista’s in the background on the face of the card?

The background is from vistaprint. They have hundreds of backgrounds to choose from, but about 10-12 that would be in the house theme. You can also completely design your own. I didn’t want to spend that kind of time. I also buy my brochures from them. I have no complaints.

Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636

Originally Posted By: jedwards

Patrick,

What about the quality of the card stock?

Thanks,

--
John Edwards
Assurance South, LLC home page
Pre-Paid Legal Services

Well, this is a screen-print since I don’t have the cards yet:

http://www.lexhomeinspections.com/files/businesscard.bmp

I've also designed 3-fold flyers and letterhead that uses the same image along the bottom. I haven't ordered them yet because hopefully, something else will go on sale next month. It's pretty cool. I'm planning on using the same vistaprint design for everything I can. Another form of imprinting my name in the customer's mind.

John,

The quality is just fine. The weight of the stock is the same as the average biz card. You can choose from matte or glossy finishes. I chose matte. I'm very happy with it.

I don't think you can beat their pricing for the quality you get. You can definitely find higher end materials but you'll pay for it. I think the quality is just fine.

Arthur,

I'm doing the same thing. I've already received brochures from them and am quite pleased with the product. I'm in the process of getting letterhead, etc.. The only thing I'm surprised with is there aren't matching envelopes to go with the letterhead. Or maybe I just missed them.

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636

Originally Posted By: bgriffin

Patrick,

I can't find the background you have on your business card shown above. Did they discontinue it I wonder?

Thanks,

Bud

Bud,

I just received an order this week.

I just looked for the template on their site and couldn't find it either. It would be just my luck that after I set up all kinds of materials that match they would discontinue one of them. I'll see if I can find out any info.

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636

Originally Posted By: bgriffin

Thanks Patrick.

I've gotten Vistaprint business cards and the glossy ones are quite nice. Especially when they're on sale.

My last purchase from them was 1,000 glossy cards for $24.95 including fast shipping. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Let me know when you find anything out. I'd really like to get the same ones you have. I'm moving to California next week and need new cards.

Thanks,

Bud

Guys,

Vistaprint seems to be on the verge of unveiling a new format. I stumbled into it today and then got kicked out, when I got back in, I was under the old format. Here’s the basics:

*Instead of 11 pages of Real Estate Business Cards, there is going to be 4 pages. (It gets better)
*When you go to upload your image, you now have another option to select from 1000's of stock photos at VP.
*I selected that option when I was doing a card order, then searched for house. It came back with about 100 results. On one of the pages was the house image you guys are using. You can select it and use it as a background.
*The textboxes seemed to be much easier to move and align than before - seemed very nice.

So, basicly, you will be able to use the desing you want as you want it. In exchange for taking a few extra steps, you will get 1)Unlimited possibilities of card design and 2)Easier to use card designer.

Real nice. I was lucky to test out the beta.

Don't forget to use the link I posted above and get a 25% discount ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

Thanks Arthur for the link you posted it just knocked off $8.50 on my bill.

Hope you you get your kickback too.

Thanks again,

Just remember without NACHI we would be left in the dark.

Originally Posted By: psisler

I have had a lot of luck with VistaPrint. I just recently ordered another 1000 cards for under 20.00 thereabouts. They have got my cards to me in under 7 days from order and no other company has been able to do that for me. The quality is great and the prices are too.