Vote for Best Defect Picture for January

Thank you Jeff for your Skewed analysis of why the low amount of voting.

There are 6 that have not voted for their own picture submission and there are 8 Award Members and you have no factual evidence that they all voted.

If this Award is pleasing to just one Member here, then it has accomplished it’s Mission.

As much as we would like participation, like the saying goes, we can lead a horse to water, but can not make him drink.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks for your participation Nate. :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

okay, but the ReCall Chek thread had some great drama…#16 for me!

I’ve entered many pics and I don’t recall ever voting for mine; well, maybe once but that was because I thought it was the best…:wink:

Point being… you were an entrant, and you voted. You had a vested interest in the process. :neutral:

Gee I would expect he would vote for him self.
I would be disapointed if in all cases those who run for council in our towns did not vote for them selves .
Would you want a person who did no confidence in them selves running your town

Gee I would expect he would vote for him self.
I would be disapointed if in all cases those who run for council in our towns did not vote for them selves .
Would you want a person who did no confidence in them selves running your town

Thanks all for voting. Helps out the Defect Participants to find more defects. :):wink:

Heck, I didn’t know that winning the best picture of the month was going to put me in a seat at council…:roll:

Try it you might love it .
We in Brighton seem to get great dedicated people on our council .

The mouse, jack, above tank tpr were great…but The dryer vent gets mine.

Congratulations to Troy Pappas for winning the Best Defect Picture for January.
All monthly winners will be pooled together for the end of the year Poll for a grand prize.

Submitt your Best Defect Photos for February here;

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f11/now-accepting-best-defect-photos-february-78453/#post993598:)