Vote for the best website of November 2009

Bob, you need to right click and do a shift-refresh now as I changed the CSS File.

Here is how it now looks on FF

Russ site.jpg

That’s because you have the old CSS file cached with the new change I made to the page itself. Shift-Refresh.

I just hit the top recycle icon and it centered.

Ok good. Looks like the version of IE7 that Jeffrey and Robert’s has a bug regarding negative margins. Really strange, trying to find a way to work around it.

I have IE 8

Yes and you’re Condo Bob. I was referring to Robert :mrgreen:

Well… aren’t you special!:p:D

Not really as all you need to do is allow the update .(duh):cool:

All sites loaded fine on Safari.

Yet you have no website.

By choice!

So you are going with the sober Bartender angle…OK

Bad choice! Get a site! Many inspectors get 80%+ of their business online.

If you guys want to insult someone for trying to help, go do it some place else.

Leah, no one’s insulting you! I’m sorry if my comment came off like that. Your comments are greatly welcome. We were just suggesting you get a website. It’s the cheapest marketing tool you can possibly buy and has the best return on investment by far.

Agreed!

I didn’t see insults posted. Just helpful suggestions. In this day and age, a website is a VERY important part of your market in my opinion! :slight_smile:

Webpages are fine in cities, but where I’m at, my business depends on word-of-mouth, business cards I’ve passed around and NACHI inspector finder. So, a webpage would only cost me money.

I would bet somone in Cortez has a computer. :smiley:

Leah, a website will cost you about $300 a year. That means if you get a single inspection off of it, you’ve paid for the site for the entire year. We have MANY inspectors in Colorado with sites with us. Now you’re definitely in a rural area, but there are still a lot of little towns with 1000 people here and there. At the least, set up a free site with InterNACHI.

Or, I’ll give you a site on our service for free for a year ($300 value). If you don’t get any inspections off of it, then don’t continue it next year. I won’t take any credit card information or anything so you don’t have to worry about being auto billed.

Even though you might be in a small area, by having a website, if you have any competition when someone goes to find out more about the inspector, they will find out more about you through your site. Then you’ll be the inspector they book.