need a wadsworth 8035 30 amp fuse holder or replacement, any such luck

The thing will cost you more than the entire disconnect panel!

Why do you need a new one? If it’s burned up it’s because of the panel more than the plug.

Why don’t you just change the thing to circuit breaker type panel and then you don’t have to worry about changing fuses ever again?