Washington Inspectors and those who work in Washington

You told me days ago James, that I had no business “Interfering” in Washington legislation, and something about Borders being so important. Why are you on this thread then, as the title says: **Washington State Inspectors and those who work in Washington, **just where do you fit in here James?

Any discussion in the TIJ’s Washingto Inspectors Forum wouldn’t be secret James it would be wide open to every Washington Home Inspector regardless of Association Membership. If anyone needs your Wonderful Words of Wisdom they can always come back here and find it.

And TIJ is pretty slow moving and no where near as large or as informative as NACHi’s Message Board, but it isn’t full of as much BS either, and there is good information and advice to be found there, and privacy can be found there

That is an understatement.

From your previous Posts James you seem to have something against Mike O’, but then Mike is just another name on your very long list of people who disagree with you.

Lewis, I know about TIJ and think its a good site-----tons of good info in archives. The forum you reference has not had a post since January 2005. Thanks for the info on the bill.

The TIJ Forum still works Charles,its a good private place for Washington Inspectors to discuss Washington Inspecion Matters without interference from the sidlelines

Lewis, I know it still works, and I agree it is a good place to continue this discussion. I was beginning to think I didn’t have access because until your recent post there hadn’t been one in 2 years.

For those who aren’t members of the TIJ its easy to sign up, and free, after signing up, if you aren’t already, just click on Forums and scroll down to Washinton State Inspectors Forum, and click on the email address at the bottom of the forum title to request access to the forum.

Supposedly the “Board” is meeting tomorrow to vote on whether or not to relaease the Draft SOP and COE, not the Entire Draft, so far we have seen only the “Bullet Points” not the Draft of the Proposal itself.

Now, prior to its release, would be the most credible time for Washington inspectors to let all members of the legislature know that this “advisor board” or “coalition” or whatever it calls itself — does not represent any interests other than those sitting on it.

If any of you haven’t yet done that, please do it now. My contacts with the legislators happened early last week. I personally don’t care where each of you come down; I do care that we all have input. If you don’t give input, whatever happens, happens on someone else’s word.

The Advisory Board’s Draft SOP and COE will be publiched on the TIJ site within the next couple of days, it will be a write protected pdf published on the main page and then copied to the Washington Inspectors Only Forum, Memebers of the Board “May” answer questions there but they are bound by the rules of the board to support the proposal, they may just lurk ther to read the comments of Washington Inspectors, if you have access you can read Mike O’s message, if you don’t you can email him to get added to the access list

http://inspectorsjournal.com/

I would have expected as much, to me it would seem that that bunch over there at TIJ who believe that they are much better then this bunch over here at NACHI would be much happier back in the USSR where the flow of information is a controlled state secret.

Send me the file, I have no respect for copy protection and will bust that thingy open with impunity and post it on my website for all to read.

No More Secrets!

And Joe what does what is going on in Washington State have anything to do with you? …absolutley nothing! Give it a rest!
It is people like you and James B that create a hostile environment for discussing just about everything…that I guess Lewis decided enough is enough. Good for Lewis!

I am a big picture guy, did Washington secede from the union? If not then the sh!t that that attacks the foundations of liberty is mine and everyone’s responsibility, diligence in regards to the free flow of information is simply the cost of freedom, so you & yours will just have to put up with those of us who take our responsibility seriously.

Joe, you might want to check your blood pressure.
If you approached the discussion in a manner that was civil no one would have a problem including you.
You are kinda of like the sparring partner that keeps wanting to take off his gloves in the boxing ring. Sorry Joe, nobody wants to spar with you. :frowning:
I can’t even take your incoherent rantings seriously.

Harold,

I attempted to contact you off line to discuss this difference but it appears that you are just some kind of anonymous low life troll.

Don’t like what I have to say, too fu@king bad, that it up with some one who gives a dam, I’m done.

No need to contact me offline…I don’t really care alot about what you think. If you can’t post what you have to say here, then maybe it shouldn’t be said in the first place.
I am just saying what I am sure other Washington inspectors have thought, but just didn’t take the time to say.
Hey Joe BTW is this just fluff from your website?
Leadership Hillsborough is a non-profit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. It was founded in 1989 to promote harmonious relations and enhance communication by unifying all sectors of Hillsborough County through encouraging interaction among business, professional and community-oriented individuals.

The goal of Leadership Hillsborough is to introduce its participants to the various interests that make Hillsborough County unique. Class members will attend specialized seminars and training sessions to assist them in developing their leadership skills.

I am not feeling the harmonious relations, and/ or enhanced communications. Of course this is NACHI, so you can turn all that gentleman hogwash off when you feel like it.
Your online presence on this board seems to differ significantly from the professional appearance on your website.
Time for your blood pressure meds! Cheers!

My Promise to You

Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.
Harold Miller

http://millerhomeinspect.com/images/HEMsignature.gif

http://millerhomeinspect.com/images/harold%20pic.jpg

**Miller Home Inspection, Inc.
***Inspected once, Inspected right! ***

If you would read my post Joe you’d see that the Drafts are going to be published on the main page of TIJ for everyone to see,and then to the Washington Inspector Only Forum where Washington Insectors can discuss THEIR business in in private, what ever happened to your :your stuff/my stuff" crap that you and James endorse when ever its cinvienent for you.

I don’t believe there’s hardly any Inspector in Washington that really cares any more what you and James think, you’ve made your opinions into a chant, we all know it by heart.

Or in George Bush’s Amerika?

Do you have some reason for posting Harold’s picture and “promise to you” other than showing what a childish A$$ you are?

Lewis,

I have no friggin’ clue what is in the watter up there but maybe you should ask baby-face Harold, what he is doing poking around my website before you start stirring up sh!t, when you piss in my oatmeal don’t expect me to serve you twinkies.

Furthermore you might want to check out a few of Harold’s claims before you throw in with him.

***(http://millerhomeinspect.com/default.aspx) **

Looks a tad young to have been inspecting houses for a decade after having been a licensed GC don’t you think? Hell he looks like a high school student acne and all. What is really funny & telling at the same time is that he has misspelled contractor on his website, that is equivalent to saying you have a collage education.*

I’ve never met Harold and I really don’t know what side of the Regulation Issue he’s on, but I agree with him, its a matter for those of us who do business in Washington State to decide what happens here, not someone in Florida or Missouri. Again what happened to keeping your hands off my stuff, in case you’ve forgotten:

And Your Reply

Your Stuff is down in Florida Joe, not up here in Washington.

And now you can tell how long someone has been doing inspections, their qualifications, and their age by a photo on the Internet, along with being the Spelling Police, you really are amazing Joe.

You really should learn how to spell before you criticize others though.