Washington State Inspectors - Your Deadline Is Near

Hmm,

There’s that spin again.

Yes, you sued.

After DEP pulled your license and fined you, you sued DEP and tried to get your license reinstated. You lost and then appealed the case and it went to the Environmental Hearing Board where the judge found in favor of DEP and held that the fine of $14,576 was reasonable. I think I summed that up reasonably well.

Nobody has to take my word for this - it’s right here: http://ehb.courtapps.com/corpus/04-27-2000.98199.html

According to James Yusko at the PA. Dept. of Environmental Protection, who still has his job by the way, Mr. Gromicko has owed the State of Pennsylvania $14,576 since final adjudication on April 27, 2000. I wonder whether the State of Pennsylvania adds interest to unpaid fines and what the interest on $14,576 would be after 10 years?

I dunno, maybe it’s just me; but the last time I broke the law and a judge found me at fault, I dutifully paid the fine and told myself to learn from my mistake. To the rest of us, it sure looks like Nick thnks he’s above the law.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Ron,
You want a lackey in their instead? Seems an appropriate response coming from this board. Just make sure that if you do print out this discussion, that you clean up your spelling. They may not take you serious.

Rob

Mike writes:

That is a lie. The dates of my suit against the DEP precede their complaint by many months. As I explained, I wasn’t in the business and so had no license to “pull.” And as I explained, the division only filed their complaint AFTER I sued their department in an effort to settle with me and my suit. I refused. BTW, it wasn’t a real “judge” like you implied, or a real court, it was a 1-person environmental hearing board administrator located in the very same building as the defendant. Get it? The environmental hearing board (so-called court) is part of the department I sued :roll:. You can probably guess how difficult it was for me to get my evidence admitted LOL! And I certainly didn’t pay them a penny and never will. But I will give you the money…

Mike, I will give you the $14,576 if you can show that I only sued after their fine. Pull the dates. They are public documents. Take my money.

It was the reverse. I took them to court first and they only scrambled to find some way to try to get me off their backs before I forced them to resign. They failed. But my point was that in a 3-decade career where I have acquired and maintained many hundreds of government approvals and licenses for many different companies in many different states, I’ve found 99% of government employees to be honest and I consider the one time I had to sue a government division, to be an anomaly.

Anyway, I love how you skirted my question. I’ll re-post it now:

Mike writes:

That’s your advice to consumers? Check that the inspector is able to meet the minimum bar of competency set by the state? That’s nuts. 121 inspectors in the state of Washington have chosen to VOLUNTARILY do additional requirements above and beyond what the state requires… and no, I’m not talking about these diploma mill associations who issue their highest membership level based on the NHIE, the state of Washington already uses the NHIE as their MINIMUM bar… so the NHIE is not an additional requirement above Washington state’s minimum requirements.

Why wouldn’t you recommend the 121 inspectors who have volunteered to increase their competency above the legal MINIMUM?

CLICK HERE to see a list of inspectors in the State of Washington who voluntarily have chosen to meet ADDITIONAL requirements above and beyond the minimum required by law.

But Nick,
The minimum requirement to get a license in WA State is tougher(tongue in cheek, cause the minimum is really just that) than anything you have for your club. It’s an online, open book test. Come on. By the way, just looking at my local area from your list of inspectors that meet additional requirements, I count at least 8 who don’t have their state license. Might want to double check your numbers and list around July 2nd.

Out of the 121 listed people, there are the following:

2 non-licensed but approved to take the exam.

6 non-licensed and who’s 90 day approval to take the exam has expired.

23 non-licensed, no record at DOL

1 non-licensed, in 120 hour class / 40 hour field training.

1 duplicate name

So out of the 121 Nachi members, 89 hold a current state license as verified at the State DOL website.

Rob writes:

Many Professional Engineer exams are open book. Attorney Bar exams are open book. The ICC exam I had to pass to become a licensed general contractor was open book. Military exams are open book. The quizzes and exams associated with the courses your state approved for continuing education are open book.

What’s your point? None are tests of memory ability.

The fact that our pass rate is so low (link takes a few moments to open as it calculates in live time) is even more remarkable given that the exam is open book, no? It’s pass rate is low despite being open book.

Here are some snippets:

16. On February 17, 1989, in response to applications, the Department issued to Mr. Gromicko and his company, Sunn Radon Company (also known as Sunn Corporation and hereinafter referred to as Sunn Radon), an individual and firm certification (respectively) to perform radon mitigation services. Mr. Gromicko was the certified individual responsible for Sunn Radon’s radon mitigation services. On or around the same date, a certification to perform radon testing services was issued to Mr. Gromicko as an individual. (Stipulation No. 19)
17. On September 25, 1989, in response to an application, the Department issued to Sunn Radon a firm certification to perform radon testing services. Mr. Gromicko was the certified individual responsible for Sunn Radon’s radon testing services. (Stipulation No. 20)
*18. On February 3, 1993, in response to applications, the Department issued to Mr. Gromicko and Sunn Radon both individual and firm renewal certifications to perform radon testing and mitigation services in Pennsylvania. (Stipulation No. 21) On March 8, 1995, in response to applications, the Department issued to Mr. Gromicko and Sunn Radon both individual and firm **renewal *certifications to perform radon testing and mitigation services. (Stipulation No. 22)
19. In each of these applications, Mr. Gromicko represented to the Department that he would be the certified individual responsible for Sunn Radon’s proper performance of radon testing and mitigation services, and that such services would be performed in accordance with required standards and protocols. (Stipulation No. 23)
20. Mr. Gromicko’s individual testing and mitigation certifications were in effect until March 8, 1997, pursuant to 25 Pa. Code § 240.202. (Stipulation No. 24)
21. Mr. Gromicko was responsible for the proper installation of all radon mitigation systems installed by Sunn Radon and was the sole certified radon mitigation installer in responsible charge of mitigation activities for Sunn Radon from at least December 15, 1991 through at least March 5, 1996. (Stipulation No. 25; N.T. 57-58)
22. On January 8, 1998, Mr. Gromicko submitted an application to the Department’s Radon Division to again become certified to perform radon testing. At the time of this application, Mr. Gromicko was not certified to perform any radon services. (Stipulation No. 26) (Why not, Nick. Apparently, because they’d pulled your certifications because you then…)
23. Because Mr. Gromicko’s application represented that he had never received any notices of violation from the Department, and Department personnel knew of some violations, (Usually, when you don’t respond to a violation notice, the agency involves pulls ones certification. Can you think of any other reason that when you went to renew they would have said you couldn’t renew because you didn’t have an active certification and why you would have claimed you’d never received any violation notices as a defense.) the Department determined that a careful review of Mr. Gromicko’s compliance history was appropriate in its review of Mr. Gromicko’s 1998 application for certification to perform radon testing. (N.T. 168-176)
24. In a review of a certification application, the Department evaluates the applicant’s competency, experience, quality assurance/quality control programs, worker safety programs, compliance status and compliance history. (N.T. 158-159)
25. In its administration of the radon certification program, the Department interprets 25 Pa. Code § 240.201 as:
a. requiring the Department to deny any radon certification application unless the applicant affirmatively demonstrates a satisfactory compliance status in that the applicant has no current and uncorrected violations of the Radon Certification Act or Chapter 240 of the Department’s regulations (N.T. 190-192); (I don’t know. Seems to me, denial for non-compliance, is the same as pulling a license; but I guess that’s just me.)
b. authorizing the Department to deny certification to a person who has shown an unsatisfactory compliance history, meaning a lack of ability or intention to comply with the Radon Certification Act or Chapter 240 of the Department’s regulations based upon the seriousness and repetition of violations, even if all such violations have been previously corrected (uh, huh) (N.T. 162, 191-192); and
c. requiring the Department to consider an applicant’s compliance status and history with regard to radon mitigation services, even when the application requests certification for radon testing. (N.T. 187-188)
26. Mr. Gromicko admitted that persons who repeatedly install radon mitigation systems in violation of specifications required by law should not be certified by the Department to perform any radon services. (So, you admitted that they had a right to deny your certification renewal.) (Ex. C-6, Request for Admissions, ¶ 16) The term “radon services” is understood by Mr. Gromicko to refer to both radon testing and radon mitigation services. (N.T. 56)

34. On September 23, 1998, the Department sent to Mr. Gromicko a letter denying his testing certification application (Denial of Certification). The Department’s action was based upon, among other things, a determination that Mr. Gromicko had failed to demonstrate affirmatively that he was in compliance with the Radon Certification Act and Chapter 240 of the Department’s regulations pursuant to 25 Pa. Code § 240.201(a), and that Mr. Gromicko had shown an inability or unwillingness to comply pursuant to 25 Pa. Code § 240.201(b). (N.T. 189-192; Ex. C-14)
35. The denial of Mr. Gromicko’s application was directed by Michael Pyles, Chief of the Department’s Radon Division, and was the first application ever denied by the Radon Division for compliance deficiencies. (N.T. 150, 159) (Wow, Nick was so anxious to be the first to do everything that he was even the first person ever to have their radon certification denied by the State of Pennsylvania.)

50. All of the mitigation systems located in the 31 residences listed in the Department’s Amended Denial Letter had been originally installed with the same deviations from the Mitigation Protocols which existed at the time of the Department inspections. (N.T. 282, 371-372)
51. Mr. Gromicko has not contacted the owners of the residence listed in the Amended Denial Letter, nor inspected the radon mitigation systems in said residences, nor caused the systems to have been repaired. (Stipulation No. 33; N.T. 79-80) The increased risks to the health of the occupants of these residences caused by the non-compliant mitigation systems may have continued even at the time of the hearing. (N.T. 82)
52. Mr. Gromicko’s actions in causing or allowing these violations constituted at least negligent conduct because Mr. Gromicko was well aware of the installation requirements (N.T. 39), of his obligation to comply with them (N.T. 59), of the potential adverse health consequences to the public for violating them (N.T. 59-60), and had represented to the Department in his applications that he would comply with them. (N.T. 62-63)
53. Mr. Gromicko has demonstrated a lack of ability or intention to comply with the Act and its regulations based upon the number and seriousness of violations found, his responsibility for these violations, the potential adverse health consequences to the public resulting from these violations and Mr. Gromicko’s failure to investigate or correct the violations.
*54. The Appellant’s lack of ability or intention to comply with the law relating to radon mitigation services is relevant and material to the Department’s determination that it should not approve his application to perform radon testing services. *
55. The Department must rely on a certified person’s intention and ability to comply with the law because it is unable to inspect more than a small percentage of the results of radon protection services performed by certified persons. The results of a failure to perform those services properly present significant risks to the public health. (Ooooo’K)

Mr. Gromicko has the burden of proof to demonstrate that the Department erred in the denial of his certification application.**[5]](http://ehb.courtapps.com/corpus/04-27-2000.98199.html#_ftn5)* 25 Pa. Code § 1021.101©(1). The Department has the burden of proof in the assessment of the civil penalty. 25 Pa. Code § 1021.101(b)(1). The Department’s evidence tended to show that: (1) Mr. Gromicko was in responsible charge for Sunn Radon’s work from December 15, 1991 through October 10, 1996; (2) Sunn Radon installed the radon mitigation systems at all of the 31 residences listed in the Amended Denial Letter; and (3) the systems inspected by the Department were installed in violation of the Mitigation Protocols. Mr. Gromicko’s primary contention is that the Department should not have denied his application for radon testing certification based on prior radon mitigation services. (Notice of Appeal, ¶ 1; Appellant’s post-hearing brief, ¶ 1) He also asserts that the systems were installed by his assistant, Mr. Dan Mills, who allegedly stole customers from him. His assertion that the installations occurred too long ago to be the basis for any violation and his claim that the homeowners caused the deficiencies will be discussed in more detail below.* (So, it’s always the other guy. Didn’t mama ever teach you how to take responsibility for your actions?)
*Mr. Gromicko claims that the variances from the requirements of the regulations relied upon by the Department as violations for purposes of denying his application and for purposes of assessing a penalty cannot be attributed to him. He claims that the systems involved in these violations were installed by others at Sunn Radon, in some cases by his principal assistant at Sunn Radon, Mr. Dan Mills. (N.T. 448-450). Indeed, he testified that Mr. Mills had stolen potential customers from him by intercepting telephone calls from potential customers who called Mr. Gromicko. (N.T. 450-451) He also maintains that none of the claimed violations can be attributed to him after March 7, 1996–the date he claims he sold the business of Sunn Radon to Mr. Mills. (N.T. 69-71) This contention ignores Mr. Gromicko’s responsibility as the one certified installer at Sunn Radon until at least October 10, 1996. *

Firms may become certified to perform radon services so long as radon services performed by the firm are performed under a certified individual’s supervision. 25 Pa. Code §§ 240.102(b) (testing) and 240.112(b) (mitigation). The certified individual remains responsible for the proper performance of services by all persons working under his or her supervision. Id. (Stipulation No. 6; N.T. 158) The term “radon services” is generally understood to include testing for radon, laboratory analysis of testing devices, and mitigation of radon. Generally, a person may not perform commercial radon services within Pennsylvania unless he/she or the firm for which he/she works has a current certification from the Department. 63 P.S. § 2006. (Stipulation No. 4)
*On February 17, 1989, in response to applications, the Department issued to Mr. Gromicko and his company, Sunn Radon Company (also known as Sunn Corporation and hereinafter referred to as Sunn Radon), an individual and firm certification (respectively) to perform radon mitigation services. Mr. Gromicko was the certified individual responsible for Sunn Radon’s radon mitigation services. On or around the same date, a certification to perform radon testing services was issued to Mr. Gromicko as an individual. (Stipulation No. 19) On September 25, 1989, in response to an application, the Department issued to Sunn Radon a firm certification to perform radon testing services. Mr. Gromicko was the certified individual responsible for Sunn Radon’s radon testing services. (Stipulation No. 20) On February 3, 1993, in response to applications, the Department issued to Mr. Gromicko and Sunn Radon both individual and firm renewal certifications to perform radon testing and mitigation services in Pennsylvania. (Stipulation No. 21) On March 8, 1995, in response to applications, the Department issued to Mr. Gromicko and Sunn Radon both individual and firm renewal certifications to perform radon testing and mitigation services. (Stipulation No. 22) *
In each of these applications, Mr. Gromicko represented to the Department that he would be the certified individual responsible for Sunn Radon’s proper performance of radon testing and mitigation services, and that such services would be performed in accordance with required standards and protocols. (Stipulation No. 23) Mr. Gromicko’s individual testing and mitigation certifications were in effect until March 8, 1997, pursuant to 25 Pa. Code § 240.202. (Stipulation No. 24)

*We therefore reject Mr. Gromicko’s contention that he cannot be held responsible for these violations. Mr. Gromicko’s testimony and the Stipulation of facts establish that Mr. Gromicko was legally responsible for the proper installation of all radon mitigation systems installed by Sunn Radon as the sole certified radon mitigation installer in responsible charge of mitigation activities for Sunn Radon from at least December 15, 1991, the date when the Mitigation Protocols became mandatory, through at least March 6, 1996, the day before he closed on the sale of the business to Mr. Mills according to his testimony. *
*The Department’s evidence also establishes that Mr. Gromicko remained in responsible charge for the mitigation work through at least October 10, 1996. October 10, 1996 is the date when Mr. Dwight Shearer, a Department inspector, testified that he met with Mr. Gromicko along with Department inspector Mr. Howard Sher and Mr. Mills at the offices of Sunn Radon. This was supported by an entry in Mr. Shearer’s 1996 calendar. (N.T. 387-388) Mr. Shearer testified that Mr. Gromicko explicitly stated that he was going to remain the certified individual in charge of Sunn Radon’s mitigation work until another Sunn employee gained their own mitigation certification. (N.T. 388-389) *
In light of credible testimony from two of the Department’s inspectors and in absence of any evidence refuting this testimony, Mr. Gromicko remained in responsible charge for the mitigation activities performed by Sunn Radon from December 15, 1991 through at least October 10, 1996. Three of the systems listed in the Department’s Amended Denial Letter were installed by Sunn Radon between March 6, 1996 and October 10, 1996; however, the Department did not assess a civil penalty for these systems. (Ex. C-15, C-17)
At one point during the hearing, Mr. Gromicko testified that he recognized his own handiwork for at least 10 of the 12 mitigation systems depicted on a videotape, meaning that those systems were in fact installed by Mr. Gromicko. (N.T. 80-82; Ex. 44) Mr. Gromicko later changed his testimony, suggesting that the work might have been performed outside of Sunn Radon’s employment by Sunn Radon’s employee, Mr. Mills, who knew and used Mr. Gromicko’s installation methods. (Spin, spin, spin)
owners of nine of these systems testified in deposition that they either recognized photographs of Mr. Gromicko (Ex. C-48, C-60) or had kept invoices and/or promotional materials from Sunn Radon. (???)
Mr. Gromicko failed to present any documentary evidence that might confirm his claim that he was not in responsible charge after March of 1996. Mr. Gromicko admitted that he never advised the Department that he was no longer the person responsible for Sunn Radon’s radon activities. (N.T. 447) During the hearing, Mr. Gromicko failed to introduce any documentation of the sale of his business or any evidence which indicates that he was not the responsible person in charge of Sunn Radon after March of 1996. (Jeez, seems like it would have been so simple just to produce the sale contract and the whole mess might have been avoided or at least the fine would have been less.)

We also reject Mr. Gromicko’s contention that he was treated unfairly because the Department ordered him to transfer his records to the new owner of the firm. He claims that as a result, the Department is punishing him for failing to produce evidence found in those records. (Appellant’s post-hearing brief, ¶¶ 4, 5) Upon the sale of Sunn Radon by Mr. Gromicko to Mr. Mills, Mr. Gromicko requested guidance from the Department as to the proper custodian for the company’s mitigation records. (N.T. 389-390) Department representatives suggested that the company and its new owner should retain the records since customers would most likely contact Sunn Radon rather than Mr. Gromicko as an individual if problems arose. (N.T. 23-24, 27-29) Nothing prevented Mr. Gromicko from retaining copies of his records or subpoenaing Mr. Mills to attend the hearing before the Board. There is no evidence to suggest that the Department either issued him an order to surrender custody of the records or threatened to sanction Mr. Gromicko with respect to the documents or that the Department took custody of the records. (N.T. 24, 88-89)

Neither Mr. Gromicko’s Notice of Appeal of the Civil Penalty Assessment nor his Pre-Hearing Memorandum raise any challenge to the reasonableness of the amount of the Civil Penalty Assessment. He has consequently waived any claim that the Department abused its discretion in assessing this penalty amount. Gasbarro v. DEP, 1998 EHB 1264. Taking into account the seriousness of the violations, Mr. Gromicko’s culpability, and health and safety risks to members of the public, the Department has demonstrated the reasonableness of the civil penalty amount. Accordingly, we affirm the Department’s Civil Penalty Assessment of $14,576 and find the following:
CONCLUSIONS OF LAW

•        1.  The burden of proof in an appeal of the Department’s denial of an application for radon testing certification rests with the Appellant.  25 Pa. Code § 1021.101(c)(1).*

•        2.  An individual who is certified to perform radon mitigation services by the Department, and agrees to be the sole certified individual pursuant to a firm’s certification application, is responsible for mitigation violations of the Radon Certification Act and 25 Pa. Code Chapter 240 committed by the firm.  25 Pa. Code § 240.112(b).*

•        3.  A radon certification application will not be approved unless the applicant affirmatively demonstrates to the Department’s satisfaction that the applicant is not in violation of the Radon Certification Act or Chapter 240 of the regulations.  25 Pa. Code § 240.201(a)(1).  *

•        4.  Certification may also be denied to a person who has shown a **lack of ability** or **intention** to comply with the Radon Certification Act, the Radiation Protection Act, or Chapter 240 of the regulations, as indicated by past or continuous conduct.  25 Pa. Code § 240.201(b).*

•        5.  The Department’s action in denying a radon certification application will be upheld where, as here, the Department has reasonably determined that the applicant has shown an unwillingness or inability to comply with the Radon Certification Act and 25 Pa. Code Chapter 240 through repeated violations of mitigation systems specifications despite the applicant’s knowledge of the specifications.  25 Pa. Code § 240.201(b).*

•        6.  The burden of proof in an appeal of the Department’s Civil Penalty Assessment rests with the Department.  25 Pa. Code § 1021.101(b)(1).*

•        7.  The Appellant failed to assert any challenge to the reasonableness of the amount of the Civil Penalty Assessment in either his Notice of Appeal or Pre-hearing Memoranda.  Gasbarro v. DEP, 1998 EHB 1264.*

•        8.  Considering the Department’s evidence of the number and nature of the Appellant’s violations of the Mitigation Protocols and of the Radon Certification Act and its regulations, the Department has sufficiently met its burden of demonstrating that the Civil Penalty Assessment of $14,576 is reasonable.*

*Accordingly, we enter the following: *

AND NOW, this 27th day of April, 2000, it is hereby ordered that the Appellant’s appeal is DISMISSED. It is further ordered that the Appellant shall pay civil penalties in the amount of $14,576.

[FONT=Verdana]*ENVIRONMENTAL HEARING BOARD

GEORGE J. MILLER
Administrative Law Judge
Chairman*[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]THOMAS W. RENWAND
Administrative Law Judge
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]MICHELLE A. COLEMAN
Administrative Law Judge
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]BERNARD A. LABUSKES, JR.
Administrative Law Judge
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]MICHAEL L. KRANCER
Administrative Law Judge
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]DATED: April 27, 2000[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Looks like, according to this panel of administrative law judges, you were the person responsible, despite your assertion to the contrary and they considered the fine perfectly valid.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Of course, we all know that, being Nick Gromicko, you’re above the law. Right?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Mike O’Handley, LHI[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Your Inspector LLC.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Kenmore, WA 98028[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Wa. Lic. Home Inspector #202[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]

Don’t be naive. Those snippets were written by the defendant I was suing. You’ll note that the address of the Environmental Hearing Board is the same as the defendant’s.

A little government department is no different than any other organization. When I started suing them, getting subpoenas for all their documents, and using those documents to force resignations… they of course fought back and scrambled around to find some way to counter. They then offered to drop their b.s. complaint if I would stop. I refused.

Why was I so brave? The state Department of Revenue had already given me a clearance certificate demonstrating I had sold the company years earlier. That tax clearance certificate is also a matter of public record. Look it up.

I find this funny. The people whom are not members want to complain about this origination. They want to find fault in all that it does. I sometimes wonder how they find time to work when all they want to do is complain… I think the people that are making the complaints are the ones not working at all. It takes time to look up old case files and I bet he had a lot of time. To NACHI: I have been a member for a few years and I will stay a member. It has nothing to do with WA law. Some members are not just in the Home inspection business that is members. Nick you are right about open book test. If anyone is a code enforcement inspector they would know. So I think some people need not to be haters.

Robert,
I have been working plenty lately. My posts were made Saturday evening and Sunday. You can’t go by the time it show’s as sometimes the moderator doesn’t allow my post through for 15 hrs or so. We probably wouldn’t say anything if your leader didn’t continually bash and call people who don’t belong to this club names. Out of curiosity, when you joined nachi a few years ago, was that when you first started as a home inspector?

Nick, the military tests I have taken, and continue to take, are not open book. You have to actually know what your doing to pass the exam. They don’t allow us to sit there with our study material, to find the correct answer.

Aside from being a putz, Mike O’Handjob’s jealousy regarding NACHI and its members is the only subject in his blog (he calls it a message board) that generates posts. Otherwise, it languishes in cyber-obscurity along with him.

His fifteen minutes of fame will end when the Governor’s act to abolish the licensing advisory board he serves on takes place. Until then, he feels needed in the State of Washington’s attempt to dupe the public into thinking that their minimum basic standards will ensure a quality home inspection.

Nah,

It took no time at all. I archived that link way back - somewhere around 2004 or 2005.

You meant organization, not origination, didn’t you?

You don’t need to worry about me working; I assure you I stay very busy. I’ve been having my best season in 14 years and I’ve referred twice as much work to other inspectors in the last month than I was able to handle myself. I appreciate your concern though.

As far as Jim Bushart goes; well, there’s nothing to say in response to him that interNACHI members haven’t already said many times. I’m sure he didn’t start out that way; I’ll even bet he was once a man. It’s really not his fault; all those years of fetching coffee, picking up their dry cleaning and emptying lawyers’ wastebaskets would turn anyone into a bitter little cod piece.

Mike O’Handley, LHI
Your Inspector LLC.
Office: 425-298-8413
Direct: 425-806-4875
Wa. Lic. Home Inspector #202

Mike,

I remember when Nick threw you out of NACHI, I still have a copy of the email he sent you so I truly can understand the jealousy & contempt you hold for NACHI members being on the outside and having to look in all these years, but do you really suppose the hatred you direct at NACHI members will honestly serve the cause of you and your little, tiny, minuscule band of misguided home inspectors?

I suggest you slink back to your eensy-weensy micro-forum and bad mouth NACHI to the rousing applause of the 1/2 dozen misfits who you allow to post there, as no one here has any use for you and your disrespect here.

Mike, to many at NACHI you will always be… One Jerk, One Jerkoff.

Rob
If you must know i stated in Home Inpsections 2003 and i joined NACHI around 2006.

So what do you do for the military Rob?

Wind blows.

Robert,
I have been in the AF for 24yrs. Prior active duty and now in the reserves since 1994. Have been in Law Enforcement the entire time.

Rob

Hey James

your are smart. Wind does blow.

Do you know any inspectors in Saint Joseph?

Rob

When did you start Home inpsections?

Nope

Robert,
I purchased a franchise in 2002, went independent in 2008.