Washington WDO Bond

Does anybody know where to purchase the bond that the state of Washington requires that Structural Pest Inspectors get? Thanks with any help!

I use, Sam Lowe Farmers Insurance

Why increase your liability for nothing in return? The number of inspections that require a Pest Inspection is less than 1% in Washington. Treat it like electrical, plumbing or hvac defects and refer to a qualified, licensed person.

We get calls every week to do pest inspections, And get asked daily asking if we are also Pest inspectors.

I got my insurance through citadel insurance service and feel more comfortable with that than a bond.

I use David Wicker with CH Insurance. Dave was not only competitive but after being able to call him for advise I would pay even more. I got WDO coverage for approximately the same price as my old provider with way more service. I don’t shop around anymore.

Here is his contact info:
David Wicker Account Executive - CH Insurance
Phone - 315-552-5334
Email - dwicker@chinsurance.cc

Brandon Bedsaul
KVRI Home and Structural Pest Inspections
Washington School of Home Inspection