Watch Greg Bell on NACHI.TV

Very fine job Greg & Nick:p

Very good and informative. The way Greg explains things would be very understandable to the typical home buyer. Great job guys and gal and please keep them coming. I also liked the idea Ken put forth. However I know that would be a bit distracting. Pink Floyd playing in the background would be sweet at the very least. Seen them twice at Tampa stadium and once at the Citrus Bowl on their last tour when I lived in the fine state of Florida. They don’t get a better show than that.

Randy

I can appreciate that, it was a very good show, I watched the whole thing with interest, has anyone ever priced local cableT.V. time, seems like that would be a good place to show this type of production? Good exposure.

Great job all

If I could speak to the bad parts I would probably get my house egged

Just a few points

1. Inspection only took 25 mins (I like that)
  2. Nick and Greg are not TV stars
  3. Inspect inside first esp. the attic BEFORE getting on roof (In Florida one gets hot on the roof and one can see maybe some “papered over” spots)
  4. In Florida our town does not care about AC – but a home must have WORKING heat
  5. And wired smoke detectors

Greg

I am just trying to have some fun at your expence

I hope that no one ever gets me on camera

All kidding asside I would like to see more of these from a instructional point of view since the programs can be custom made for local needs (Ohio is not Florida)

Once again

Good job

rlb

Greg,

Great Job…very professional, even if you may have been a little nervous while Nick was probably playing with the measuring device during the course of the inspection…:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding, you both were perfect…:smiley:

Very good Greg. You presented your information well.

Great production Nick and Valerie.

You can come to Texas next (Austin, Dallas, Houston, or my place in
east Texas).

We can do an inspection that shows the benefits of thermal imaging.
You can project the thermal images into the video very easily.

The video ran without hesitation on my verizon broadband connection
at an average speed of 800 kbps.

I look forward to seeing you in Texas.

Great job Greg. No problems with the download and it ran smooth, Comcast. Nice resolution on the screen.

Paul

Great job! We all look forward to many more shows on NACHI TV.

I viewed it on a cox 11 meg broardband connection. Looks and sounds very nice.

Great job Greg, very professional.

I was a little nervous for you at first, but you pulled it off really well…

Nice job “Jarhead” and “Man with head shaped like jar”. When can we expect to see Inspector Bleeps, Bloops and Blunders?:slight_smile: We want out-takes.

BTW Greg, your TH is a real POS.:p:D

Kudos to Nick, Greg and everyone involved in the filming, great job and something to be proud of. All those who come after this presentation will have some pretty big shoes to fill.

Will it be up for draw?

Now that may make the trip to Las Vegas even more interesting.

Very good but the guys needed to be miked so the traffic and compressor noise did not interfere

Nick and Gregg;

Nice job, excellent presentation.
Viewed nicely on my end.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:
</IMG></IMG>

Ditto!!!

That made it real to me.

Very professional job. Great job to Nick, Valerie and Greg. I’m surprised to see such professional work on the very first filming.

The only issue that I found to be was really irritating was the loud
background noise. The two most irritating moments were the scenes with the condenser running and the scene in the bathroom. The shower drowned out the voices. The mikes need upgrading.

Good luck with future videos.

What??? There were shower scenes??? LOLOL.

Great job Greg and the rest of the gang. Next time NASCAR is in town, Nick bring the crew down to Homestead (Speedway).

Regards,

Nick, Greg, Valerie:
Watched it twice, once yesterday and once today. Nice presentation, no issues, entertaining, and educational. Congratulations to all.

I agree with the mic issues on those two scenes. We are getting some lavaliers so we’ll have higher quality audio next time.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

**Valerie **
NACHI .TV