Water heater expected life

Don’t forget pans under laundry washing machines! :wink:

AND IN THE EVENT OF A HOSE RUPTURE
THEY ARE EQUALLY USELESS AS WELL.

lol…

These can help

Sump not needed here.

Those have been out for a while Steven and they work great.
Thanks. :slight_smile:

A sump in not for waste water Bob. :shock:

No kidding Jeff.:wink:
My implication is when drains back up from the city as this is often the cause of a wet basement and also not all basements need to be pumped up to drop down.
Some can install a toilet with no need for ejector pumps and that is why I posted the picture since Joe mentioned the HWH needs a sump in his post.Capesh?

Thanks to everyone, I think I will be keeping the expected life PDF with me for inspections-nice reference. And good consensus on 8-10 years or until the warranty expires, which ever comes first.

Your post really has me at a loss for words…:shock:

Except to say, that they are known as Water Heaters, not** Hot Water Heaters**… :wink:

Your search for criticism simply has me pondering.Hot Water Heaters
Answer one and get another.Yeeeesh.
I have a toothache and you ,but not sure which is more irritating at the moment.

Just beat your dog goodnight and see you in the morning.

Duh, I am of course.

Really? Listings on Google is your source? Water Heaters

The butchering of our language by todays Society due in part by laziness is totally pathetic! :twisted:

No. No capesh! What does one have to do with the other? :roll:

%between%

I email it to every client for their info

I use this in every report -

Water heaters continue to be one of the top five sources of water losses for the insurance industry according to the Institute for Business & Home Safety which reviewed insurance claims from around the country. The rate of failure resulting from a claim begins to dramatically increase for a water heater beginning at age 5. By age 12, nearly three quarters of water heaters failed and 95% of claims accounted for water heaters up to 20 years old. However, after any limited tank warranty runs out the unit is considered on borrowed time and should be budgeted for replacement.