Water heater TPR drain when in attic?

I love haranguing you.
Why ? Because I do know you can take it, and come back at me strong… Yep!
We are both hard hitters… Correct?

1 Like

I agree Roy if you’re going to dish it out you got to be able to take it. That’s what men do.

Agree %100 . If you were near me we would have a great time… Yep!
If you ever get to bumb Fu*k Egypt. Drop by .

Welcome to the forums Matt. I prefer Tito’s and OJ, but getting back to your question, local codes override any other codes. Check them first and then go by the standards that they may adopt if any.

In my area and situation, we don’t have any local codes or code compliance, so my comments are mainly based on standards of industry practices. And it’s always a recommended “suggestion” and how it should be based on those standards.

Makes it hard to explain at times.

1 Like

I find that hard to believe.

1 Like

You got it!

Yup I don’t believe that for a minute either.

Yuk lose the OJ! That sounds like one of those newfangled healthy drinks.

mi casa es su casa…Yep!
We may go out and mess with my Cessna 150… If my wife lets me…

Now that sounds like fun

I have the inversion tanks on it so we can freak ourselves out on it!
Weeeee !

Towns County Georgia “adopted” the IRC/IBC around 2006/07 as the standards that builders should follow. No standardized local codes and basic new build check list. Yup! It’s been fun.

I built 14 homes in a 3 county region up here in the early 2000’s. One county didn’t even have "inspectors’ until 2006. So…yep!

Sure sounds like the local code to me.

Only vitamin C I get Martin… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sounds good Brother. ! We have done approx 50 this years and the plans are in for many more next year…

I like this guy as well Inspector Martin… Yep!

1 Like

I’d like him more if he took a vitamin pill and didn’t wreck that Tito’s🙂

1 Like

No one that checks, cares or enforces. I set it up, but if any one has a complaint…good luck…

Got you Bro!! I’ll try to ween myself of the OJ… :wink:

Inspector Thomas…
I thought the minimum requirement for a contractor in Georgia was to be able to drive a 16 penny nail in with 3 hits… Is that still true? :smiley: