Water intrusion case study.

Please post those Facts that support and substantiate your assertions…

I guess you did not know
I am Jewish.

(problem with stereotypes)

My daughter will Bah Mitzvah
on December 10, 2011

:slight_smile:

Please read the previous posts. When the same event is observed, over and over again, this is a fact and is predictable to happen again.

When pretty much every (over 90%) house that the masons were Polish had oversanded mortar, and when pretty much every house that I have observed that had oversanded mortar was done by a Polish mason, that is a fact and it is very predictable. Please, understand, this is not “stereotyping” or pre-judging Polish masons, it is merely being descriptive of an observed fact.

I am sorry is the existence of reasonable predictability of certain groups of people’s actions at certain times and under certain circumstances bothers your sense of what should be, but I didn’t make the rules and can’t change them. I am merely pointing out what is.

Hope this helps;

Upon entering I will from now on ask what ethnic and racial groups built the home and advice my clients to only buy property built by certain ethnic groups.

Had a bunch of Danes on the last one.
What should I do I do? :slight_smile:

The pollocks are known for s h i t t y masonry and Dryvit construction practices in the Chicago area. It’s a known fact. They’re either drunk, stupid, or don’t know any better. Sad but true.

How would you compare the Jewish with the Muslim builders ?

Are we really going to this level?

To be fair, it’s the Irish that are, mostly, drunk, but usually only on Friday afternoons (and I say this with my maternal grandmother’s name being McMahon).

Also, I am running into many Polish masons who are willing to learn new stuff, and they are building some great houses, after they are properly taught. Hard workers.

Also, I saw a house that was 4,800 SF, wooden framed with brick veneer, that was built right acros the street from me by 13 illegal Mexicans. They framed the house, from foundation to roof, in 3 1/2 days and it was the best framing job I have ever seen.

So, remember that stereotypes are not all bad.