waterproofing decks

looking for the name of a sheet product I have seen that can be installed over plywood to waterproof decks, not a painted product like gaco, but one that comes in rolls, thanks for any input

I used this on several projects back when I worked for a living.:smiley: http://www.conklin.com/products/specs/50633-1.spec.pdf