WCE Inspectors

As you may know, AmeriPro Inspection Corporation out of Jacksonville was awarded Zones 1 and 2 in the My Safe Florida Home RFP for Wind Certification Inspections. We are looking for additional contract inspectors. We would like to invite all NACHI members to help us perform inspections in Escambia county all the way east to Duval/St. Johns counties and as far south as Flagler county. If you are interested in learning more about how you can get involved or have WCE training already and are interested, please attend one of our information sessions to be held in the coming week. All questions will be answered at these sessions.

We will be in Orlando on Friday. From approximately 5-7 pm we will be holding an orientation seminar. It will be at the Holiday Inn Express at 7900 S Conway Rd, Orlando FL 32812.
On Monday April 9 from 6-8 pm there will be an orientation in Jacksonville at 7700-2 Square Lake Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32256.
One Wednesday April 11 there will be an orientation from 1-4pm in Pensacola at the Ramada Inn off I-10 on Scenic highway.

If you are interested, please contact us immediately so I can put you on the attendee list. Please email cdemsky@ameriproinspect.com with your resume and whether or not you have already had the WCE training.
Thanks,
Catherine