We have a 'Bailout Plan"

Wrong about what? Being sick and tired of putting people in office that thinks they can take better care of me than me. Some people like to be taken care of like a child and some don’t. I am one who does not.

Better than just happening, there will be a dramatic theatrical dog & pony show put on by the House & Senate bemoaning the fate of the people, but in the end it will come down to nod-nod, wink-wink business as usual, and they will sign away our country while collecting their cut of the blood money.

Proud to be an American! :frowning:

Proud to be an American! In deed I am! No question DC is corrupted and pathetic! The guy you hate so much (Bush) is leaving anyway. At the bottom of the barrel when all the water leaks out you will then see the problem and you already hit it on the head. The question is how willing are we to make sure the bad is weeded out by setting above our political position. What about Barney Frank or Ted Stevens. I as a republican say if they are guilty then to the curb they go!

No sense in looking back, everyone knows that I have been predicting and posting about the dire conditions we now find ourselves in, but it appears we still have many here who still lack the ability to see where Bush & Company have lead this country.

This latest bailout plan should be labeled the “No Banker Left Behind Bill”](ItemFix - Social Video Factory) and if passed will do nothing for our country in general or our profession in particular. The only ones to derive benefit from this bailout will be the Wall Street fat-cats & international banking whores, who having realized how bad it is going to get simply figured out a way to insulate themselves from the coming shock with taxpayer dollars.

By next year this time the whole world will be in a financial recession or worse, truly, you don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. There is an old poker-player saying that goes something like this… If you can’t figure out who is the dead-money at your table, then it has to be you.

www.FedUpUSA.com

– “I have great, great confidence in our capital markets and in our financial institutions. Our financial institutions, banks and investment banks, are strong. Our capital markets are resilient. They’re efficient. They’re flexible.”
Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, March 16, 2008

“Our policy in this administration – laws shouldn’t bail out lenders, laws shouldn’t help speculators.”
President Bush, May 19, 2008

“Our economy has continued growing, consumers are spending, business are investing, exports continue increasing and American productivity remains strong. We can have confidence in the long-term foundation of our economy…I think the system basically is sound. I truly do.”
President Bush, July 15, 2008

Those were the words of Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and President George W. Bush just a few months ago. :shock::mrgreen:

What a dumb a$$ that Bush is…Listening to a Democrat like Paulson!:shock::mrgreen:

Add bald-faced lies and blatant waffling to this despicable administration’s legacy …

A Democrat?! He’s being a true NeoConArtist in the Bush mold; whoring out massive sums of federal dollars to GOP-connected corporations at our expense under the guise swiftly correcting a purported dire situation. The Republicans pretending to better than the Democrats is like feces proclaiming to be better tasting than vomit.

Fact Check: an anonymous comment on a WSJ blog incorrectly identifies
Secretary of the Treasury Henry Paulson as a Democrat. However, he is
a Republican. My bad!

But about those GOP connected corporations! Are you sure they are GOP connected Nick? I tend to think Fannie & Freddie lean left.

BREAKING NEWS

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/09/25/t1home.deal.bailout.ap.jpg

**Congress has bailout plan **

A photo shot of the band of idiots! I would think they would want to hide in a hole in shame. But I may be speaking too soon as I have not read the details! Bend over Rover cause here it comes!

We’re so far past screwed that the light from screwed isn’t going to get here for a million years.

If Chris Dodd and Barney Frank are happy you should be very scared.

And if George Bush is happy something is likely to explode.

BTW-At this time there is no deal according to congressman Boehner.

I’m not prepared to believe this just yet but read this analysis written before the final deal was cut:

The Paulson Plan
Will Make Money
For Taxpayers
](http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122230704116773989.html)

Interesting and scary if it turns out this way.

I would take my que from the markets, up almost 300 points they are spending their million dollar bonuses as we speak, the fix is in, it is just a matter of time.

The market is quite irrational in the short term but very rational in the long term.

What the market is doing today doesn’t mean much as it has few facts to determine what is really going on.

One thing about it is no matter how much we regulate, Wall Street is smarter than our government bodies! Kind of scary!

Man I thought I was anti goverment…JTB has me way beat!..I love that guys comments…