We just broke an all-time # of page views in 24 hours record.

1,221,581 page views in the past 24 hours.

First time we broke a million page views in 24 hours.

:shock::shock:

Something smells. The site was down for a 1/3 of those hours.

That’s a lot of views

Wow, that’s a lot

Well, 891,999 of those views were Frank looking to see if the site was back up. :mrgreen:

(just kidding Frank!)

A lot of agents taking approved courses on our site these days. 20,000 home inspectors. 2,000,000 real estate agents. Different world.

Where did those numbers come from?

of inspectors vs. # of real estate agents?

Both, I estimated the probable amount of inspectors based on data I found and came up with 18,000 to 20,000 inspectors

1,000,000 agents I found on a real estate site.

Just wondering where you got your numbers for both.

Inspectors is an educated guess?

Nope. That would be REALTORs, not real estate agents. Only about 1/2 of all real estate agents are REALTORs (members of the National Association of REALTORs).

You still have not explained how you could have an all time high page view count when the server was down for so long.

Hmmm?

It’s going to be even higher today.

That’s why the inflated numbers.

When someone attempted to enter the site, it would go to the requested page, but then stall and deny access. Most people would naturally try another page on the site to gain access. I know I did. So, for the one attempt period (I tried multiple times) my page views increased 300-400%. Just another numbers game. Means nothing if time on each page is only 1.5 seconds.

This in essence helps EACH and EVERY InterNACHI member! Especially the 2,000,000 RE Agents! With our RE Continuing Education, it is a huge benefit for them to seek out Certified Professional Inspectors through InterNACHI. Nick and the entire InterNACHI team is always looking out for YOU!