We now own our E&O insurance company. No more B.S. when you file a claim

Forwarding to Ben Garrison.

Hey Nick –

Bruce and I have emailed about this not too long ago.

Thanks,

Ben

What is it? Call me.

Hello Nick,

I have elitemga as my insurance and after three years as a CPI I am getting my first claim sent to me. Being new to this process I really do not know how to proceed. The client has been emailing me with her intentions since the first week of the new year and late yesterday I received an email from her attorneys office. The email contained a cover letter from the attorney and two PDF attachments with information from a contractor and an engineer. I did send an email to fastreply@interNACHI.org late last night. Where would I find the response to that? I assumed it would come to my email. I have contacted the insurance agent and he is out of town so I forwarded my email to his assistant and have not heard back. I also sent a reply to the attorney asking if I could forward the entire email he sent which included his cover letter. I was not sure if I could legally include that. Also, do I need to get permission from the client to send a copy of her report to the insurance agent? Do I have to contact my attorney? This is basically a claim and the insurance agent would be handling all that…true? Like I said this is my first time.I ask myself, ‘What would Larry Age do?’

Larry Kage that is