We were awarded the U.S. Registered Trademark "Inspector's Journal" today.

Like I said,

The truly honorable among you will recognize it for what it is. The less-than-honorable, the integrity challenged, such as those three responses above, will not.

I truly hope a large number of folks looking for a home inspector stumble onto this thread and read it so they’ll truly know the integrity of Mr. Michael Larson and Mr. James Bushart and Mr. Nick Gromicko.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Get your check book out Mike O’handley.

Good luck.

As they say. Payback is a _____

If you can’t take it, don’t dish it.

You are a putz. What you know about “integrity” can be written on the back of a postage stamp with a very old Magic Marker. Your attacks against me, Nick and other NACHI members on your worthless blog would be worth more retaliation than just this…if it were not for the fact that so few people actually read them. Still, it’s the point.

I applaud Nick for his actions…and condemn you for yours, Mr. O’Handjob.

Go write and publish your spin so that the eight folks who periodically post at your site within the next three months will understand why you changed the name of your blog.

Wow, the professionalism on this thread amazes me.

Do you guys realize this is an open forum and your potential clients can log on here and read the posts.

Chuck

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

It’s a good think they can’t see the “members only” threads bashing the xxx bangers and our loser president!!

Gee ,this is terrible !
Mike O’Handley has been such a strong supporter of this association in the past .

Effective today after this embarrassment ,I will stop posting over at TIJ out of shame.:frowning:

New name for O’Handjob’s blog…

“Mikey’s Lonely Hearts Club”

One Circle — One Jerk

I typed in inachi.org on the wife’s computer the other day and was directed to the TIJ forum. Pot… Kettle…Black.

Same here. :eek:

Chris, what were you doing using George’s wife’s computer?:wink:

Boy am I gullible? I didn’t catch that !!! :wink:

Busted…:mrgreen:

Hey! Quit screwing with my trademark, I’m whe one who coined…

Mike O’Handley - One Jerk, One Jerkoff. :stuck_out_tongue:

So sue me :stuck_out_tongue:

Were you around when Mike O’Handjob and Jerry Peck thought they could take over NACHI? Things haven’t been the same with either of those two losers since. I still have a copy of the email Nick sent to Mike, what a hoot! :smiley:

I wasn’t around then by I remember your mentioning that letter.

I tired of both of them a long time ago.

Well, here goes Joe the Burkha spreading lies again. This is a guy that people pay to tell them the truth about a home? Hope folks understand when they hire Joe Burkeson that they are hiring a liar.

Fact: I have never attempted to “take over” NACHI.

Fact: I’ve never had the desire to “take over” NACHI. If I had, I certainly never would have aligned myself with Jerry Peck in order to do so. Jerry and I don’t like each other very much. That’s no secret, never has been; I’ll never be attempting to do anything in concert with Jerry Peck.

Fact: I’ve never desired a membership in NACHI or interNACHI and I’d never accepted the free one I was offered back in the early part of the last decade. By then, I’d already ended my affiliation with NAHI and was planning to let my membership with ASHI expire because I didn’t see the value in paying dues to enrich someone else and get nothing back for it. If Joe the Burkha can show me where I ever submitted an application for membership in NACHI or interNACHI I’ll kiss his *** on a public street with cameras rolling.

Fact: I would truly love for one of you to post false documents here that you claim come from me. If it’s posted here and you claim it comes from me, you’d better have incontrovertible proof that it did. Joe the Burkha, if you have an email where I was trying to “take over” NACHI, why don’t you post it here? Since this is supposed to be Nick’s response to me trying to “take over” NACHI, it would also be fair if Nick were to post the email that I purportedly sent to him wherein I attempted to “take over” NACHI along with the “view source” document that shows that the email in fact did come from me.

He’ll have a problem doing so, since there never was such a document. But you knew that, didn’t you, Joe? How’s it feel, being a shill?

Someone said pot…kettle…black.

When one refers to the pot calling the kettle black, one infers from the comment that the person being talked about must have initiated some kind of low-handed action and then squawked when someone retaliated in kind. Actually the opposite is true.

A little history. You don’t have to take my word for any of this. A little time spent on the computer using google will reveal it all for you.

Fact: TIJ went online in January 2002 with TM clearly displayed next to the title. Our first use in commerce was January 31, 2002. I can prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Fact: The USPTMO rules are clear, one doesn’t have to register a mark. Use of the mark in commerce establishes ownership. Having USPTMO bestow it on you is nice, but it’s not absolutely necessary. Not necessary that is, if one is dealing with honest persons. There’s the rub. There’s been a little bit of dishonesty where this whole mark is concerned and I think that Joe Farsetta is practically the only respondant to this thread that has the guts to say it.)

Fact: Mr. Gromicko and NACHI hadn’t even acquired Real Property Times in 2002 and Real Property Times’ first issue didn’t come out until Jan 2007; five years after TIJ was founded. That’s right here in the archives on this site.

Fact: Mr. Gromicko filed with USPTMO for a trademark for RPT and was awarded the mark (#3,298,869) for RPT in Sept 2007.

Fact: Mr. Gromicko acquired the domain inspectorsjournal.org on December 16, 2007. This is on file with Internic.

Why? That wasn’t the name of his organization and he clearly knew that it was the name of my webzine. Why would any honest person do that when he or she clearly knew the Inspector’s Journal was someone else’s enterprise?

Fact: The Cohens filed for the Inspector’s Journal mark the first time on December 20, 2007 under the cloak of Real Property Times. This is on record at USPTMO.

Why? The federal trademark application says that the applicant had no knowledge of any other entity using the mark or anyone else that was entitled to the mark. (Really???)

Fact: According to the USPTMO records, Nick Gromicko owns the mark for RPT.

What conclusion should one draw from that?

Fact: USPTMO turned down the application several times over the next few years. The Cohens’ made application after application for the mark - never once mentioning in any paperwork that The Inspector’s Journal - my Inspector’s Journal -existed.

Let’s see, the Cohen’s - aren’t they Nick’s attorneys?

Fact: By December 2007, nobody at TIJ had ever attempted to hijack anything from Mr. Gromicko or RPT. We figured that he and RPT would soon tire of the game and do the honorable thing and stop trying to hijack someone’s else’s good name.

Fact: The Cohens filed for the mark Inspector’s Journal on behalf of RPT, and Nick was aware that they were doing that. He hasn’t made a secret of that.

Why didn’t Nick man-up, step forward and point out to them that the application that they’d submitted was false?

Question: Is it possible that every time an application is re-submitted that knowingly omits material facts that it is a separate federal offense?

Question: Did those at RPT know that the Inspector’s Journal - my Inspector’s Journal, the original Inspector’s Journal - existed when that application was submitted? If they knew (And we know who “they” are), and left that relavent fact off of the application perhaps they’ve crossed the line. No?

Question: Since Nick owns the mark for RPT and has been do heavily involved with it, how could anyone at RPT not know that the Inspector’s Journal - my Inspector’s Journal - existed?

Is it possible that those who own RPT knew but didn’t care about the law or they wouldn’t have allowed their lawyers to continue to submit applications based on a lie?

Fact: Falsifying a trademark application is more than a little white lie - it is a federal offense. How credible will RPT be if someone there is eventually cited with a federal offense for falsifying federal trademark applications?

Fact: I sought legal advice in 2007 and 2008 from trademark attorneys. They pointed out to me that USPTMO uses Google a lot to check to see whether another entity is using a mark and that at that time my site held the top ten spots on Google for Inspector’s Journal. We figured that when USPTMO searched for another entity using the mark and found the Inspector’s Journal, it would immediately become obvious to USPTMO that another entity besides RPT was using the mark and they would turn down the application. By 2009 when none of their rejections of RPT’s application mentioned that another entity was already using the mark, I assumed that USPTMO had mistakenly assumed that TIJ was the site that RPT had submitted the application for because they continued to accept amended applications from the Cohens on behalf of RPT.

Fact: I’ve hired an intellectual property attorney.

Fact: Re. inspectorsjournal.org, I never thought Nick would be so low as to continue to hang onto InspectorsJournal.org. After all, he’d been spanked by a court for doing something similar to NAHI, so I figured he’d get tired of the whole thing.

Fact: On January 21, 2010, after waiting patiently for more than two years for Nick to stop passing off my site’s name, I acquired iNACHI.org. I figured that doing so might make Nick see things from my point of view. It hasn’t. Obviously, manning up and doing the right thing is outside of Nick’s moral compass.

Fact: USPTMO awarded RPT the mark in the supplemental register. Being awarded the mark in the supplemental register is not the sure thing that Nick would have you believe; in fact, it’s tenuous at best.

Fact: I’m still amazed at the number of otherwise seemingly intelligent folks who come here and allow themselves to be lied to and bullied by thugs like Burkeson and Bushart and their cronies.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike O’Handley
Editor/Owner - The Inspector’s Journal™

Nick there has to be a lawsuit in this asshole’s post, right? :roll:

There certainly might be. This story that I tried to take over NACHI for instance. That’s kind of defamatory. Would you and Nick like to post these alleged emails that purport to have me trying to take over NACHI? When you do so, make sure you post the “view source” information with them.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike O’Handley
Editor - The Inspector’s Journal™