Web hosting

Are you seeing monkeys Robert??? Wow, that’s gotta be some good s h i t. Got any more???:p:p Check out my new website, you can see the ceiling melt.

Jeffrey.
Your words.
" Careful Robert. In American English the above word (red highlighted) has different meanings,"
So if I am mistaken about the RED HIGHLIGHTED lettering I am sorry.
That is how you wrote it.
I looked for reference. I saw no such reference.

As for being questioned, told to correct, and under attack from the moment I arrived " by you, and I see others emailing me wounder why they seeing the same.
All I can say is sorry to be so offensive to you.
I do not do it purposely.

I reflect daily. I find it helps.
Try it some time.

Sorry but one of my short comings is spelling sometimes colors and the context of English grammar that I am working on.
May always be that way, so I do not punish myself for failures anymore.
You do.
I explained it over and over again.

As for the other ***jackel ***that thinks it is funny.
ETHICAL PRACTICE to your fellow member please sir. Do not cross the line on my behalf.

The one I apologize the most to is Mr. Cubit. Jr.
He is now most likely afraid to look at the MB and his valid question has been hijacked by the 2 most infamous INACHI members.
Not only my opinion.
Thank you for your patients.

As all three climb on each other for validation.:roll:

Wow. Is it true you can get almost any med from a Canadian pharmacy?

Doesn’t matter if you don’t take them as directed. :roll:

It’s sad isn’t it?

INACHI members are to follow higher standards of ESOP.
Duty to the Public
111 Duty to the Profession and InterNACHI

1. The InterNACHI member shall not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to InterNACHI, fellow InterNACHI members, InterNACHI employees, leadership or directors. Member(s) accused of acting or deemed in violation of such rules shall be reviewed by the Ethics committee for possible sanctions and/or expulsion from InterNACHI.

I had a forman once Jeffrey.
Alawys yelled and carry condescending views towards other members of the crew.
Always told you to " put it over there " without point or being specific in referencing a place to load or unload materials for the project.
Hard to do on 30,000 SQFT of working space.
See I was his superior when it came to management of the material placement. I have seen my fare share of his ILK.
I hope you don’t mentor that way.
Be more explanatory in your referencing issues that obviously displease you.
We are only personality’s by the grace of God trying to move forward without the need to belittle one another.
Now I await the regular spam filled or hidden virus that always follows the two of you attack me.

To bad…

So basically, what you are saying is… you would have preferred it if your foreman had told you to “Shove it up your ###” ???

I could have done that too, but I thought I would allow you to correct your error without me “telling you” what you needed to fix. My bad for thinking you didn’t need to be told everything.

To bad…

You are on a comity of some kind Jeffrey?
This is your ethical standard of practice.
To belittle members and overstep your authority?

Awarding what per-say, arrogance, lack of respect and abusive comradery towards other new INACHI member’s seeking advice on website hosting, then thread hijacking?
I do not report you because you are not worth the effort.

Your poisonous tongue and vile attitude at times has cost INACHI new members more than you know.
It will all be unveiled to you one day I predict.
You will shrug it off as their fault for starting it and be along your marry way not remembering a thing.

Basically what I am saying is you care less of others and have struck-out with your own agenda that does not fit in with the InterNACHI ESOP and most decent InterNACHI members.

I cared once but care no more.
I am not your judge but mirror you words and actions hoping you might here them and stop.

In the words of James Bushart… “Saved”!

LOL.

If you-think you even come close to Mr. Bushart in any manner you are more off you rocker than I realized.

By comparison you are the smallest person in INACHI at this moment.
Wake up sir versō foliō and start afresh.

PS.You owe the U.S. an apology,English Dictionary

The U.S. federal government has no official language,.
American English has been influenced by the languages of the Native American population, the languages of European and non-European colonists, immigrants and neighbors, and the languages of slaves from West Africa.
What language are you talking about?

You deserve to be kicked-out of any ethical standing awards comity. You are a disgrace to INACHI and the ethical principles it stands by.

You have a higher standard of practice to show others being accepted into the awards comity.
Good day Mr. Jonas.

Wow, it’s time for someone to take their medicine.

We need to remember that good morals and high ethics requires us to think what other people might feel about a comment before hitting that send button.

I agree with you on this one Roy. Maybe you should have a talk with your Canadian counterpart.:wink:

To Linas and maybe you need to
**vastly improve many of your posts **

We need to remember that good morals and high ethics requires us to think what other people might feel about a comment before hitting that send button.

Thanks for the advise Roy, I’ll take that into consideration. I’ll make it one of my New Year’s resolutions to not pick on the mentally challenged.

No winning with those whom can not see clearly.
Happy New years Roy.

Saved :stuck_out_tongue:

Go for Domain tools in google. It will tell you which domain is available or not, then suggest you a hosting server for it according to your needs.

Thanks for the post Jenny, nice to see someone is using the board for what it’s intended and keeping the posts relevant and professional.