Web site of the year 2006

I don’t know about the best web site of the year, but I have a vote for the worst::stuck_out_tongue: really needs work, maybe you should ask Russel Ray for a little imput :wink:

http://www.missourihomeinspection.com/

Why not just call this site of the year and be done with it::wink: :slight_smile:

http://www.nachi.org/

Wrong thread

bump

Thanks James, so we are in agreement that your site needs work, I will consider that one vote for Bushart for worst site of the year.

Any other votes for that?:stuck_out_tongue:

I have seen much worse.

bump

Bump.

OK Joe

OK Joe

OK Joe

Todd,

Stop being a total dick.

Alas, it’s no use Jim, people here don’t give a hoot about you or your web site. Can’t blame me for trying to help you.

Drop me a line if you want some help with your site, I would be glad to help.

Alas, it’s no use Jim, people here don’t give a hoot about you or your web site. Can’t blame me for trying to help you.

Drop me a line if you want some help with your site, I would be glad to help.

Alas, it’s no use Jim, no one here gives a hoot about you or your web site. Can’t blame me for trying to help.

Drop me a line if you would like some help with your site :slight_smile:

bump

Please explain how it is awful.

I believe, and this is just me, that Todd is only a partial (dick).

Which would explain a great deal :wink: .

I recommend putting the loser on your Ignore list, as well as Danny Boy Harris. It works great for me!:smiley:

Gentlemen, he is obviously looking for help. Please help your fellow member.

Gladly.

Bump

Hmm, I see you have been a member for almost a year.

I would suggest that you have no idea what you are talking about and I have a dollar that says I do far better than you do. Dan Harris on the other hand does at a min. of 175K per year and is a highly respected HI in AZ. He teaches excellent classes and is on my (I dont know list, call Dan) I would suggest that you ignore the Busharts of the world and get to work.:wink: