One more stupid question that has probably been answered a dozen times, What web hosting service are you all using, if any. Thanks guys/girls. I know you have to spend money to make money but I dont want to waist money. Thanks.
First question… Do you want a site that gives you full control over content, a site that has basic templates and you do all the updating, a managed site that does what you tell them to for a fee, or a site that basically does it all and you don’t worry about any of it except to pay their bill???
If you want full control this is what I use…
My host (Greengeeks.com) I pay $179 every 3 yrs includes a free domain name for life. You can even transfer your existing domain and have it free of charge for life! My total bill is $4.97 per month!
Enterprise Quality Servers, Network & Data Center!
- Intel Dual Quad Core Nehalam Processors with 12 GB RAM
- RAID-10 Hardware RAID Array’s for Maximum Storage Performance & Reliability
- Multiple Gigabit Connectivity with BGP Routing for Ultimate Network Connectivity
- 24/7/365 Server, Network and Data Center Monitoring by Remote & On-Site Staff
- Nightly Backups & SAS 70 Type II certified Data Center in Chicago, IL.
- CloudLinux Technology. Account Isolation. Never let an abusive user affect your account.
Web Hosting Features
- Unlimited Web Space and Data Transfer (Bandwidth)
- Unlimited Sub-domains, add-ons, and e-mail addresses
- Fast & Easy to use Control Panel
- 99.9% Service Uptime
- No commitment with 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Free With Each Plan
- FREE Domain name for Life ($10/year value)
- FREE Web Site Builder with 600+ Templates
- FREE Web Site Migration. We’ll move everything for you. ($100 value)
- FREE Marketing Credits ($50 value)
- FREE Auto-installation of over 150 scripts (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc)
See it all at http://www.greengeeks.com/web-hostin…-hosting-2.php
to pick a perfect CSS layout. All you have to do is learn how to add and position text, links, graphics, and change colors to the template. Don’t let it stress you. Learn basic html right here in just a few days. Take “CONTROL” over your own site.
You can get all four with www.nachi.org/one-click.htm InspectorPages requires you to do nothing, but lets you do everything. You decide your level of participation in building and managing your site… same price: $15/month.
If you are looking for the best way to be on Google’s first page then the only answer that does not throw your money down the drain is Home Inspector Pro.
Don’t believe me?
Go on the internet and look at the bottom of the sites to see who is hosting them for Inspectors in the top 10.
Get a free trial and get started as it takes time for the rank to get up there but it can be done fairly fast with a good template and HIP has the best for newbies with much already built in making seem as if you paid some web master big time money to get it there.
When you click the link just check out the message board to see a giant community waiting to help.(oh and get the trial started)…no reason not to.
Click the chat link at the top and Dominic may be there to talk you through it.
Ditto. HIP is awesome at SEO.
Wow, thanks to all of you for your quick responses. Ill take a look and let you guys know how its working, Once again, thanks from a Newbie. andy.