Welcome Back Linas

Just being an Amateur like all of us lowly NACHI members.
Why are you back here?
Care to share?

I heard everybody missed me. Sure looks like you’re jealous because I’m getting showered with all this love and attention. Grow up Bob.:p:p

You really are in a fantasy world.:roll:
Now how about answering why you came crawling back after all the bad things you said about NACHI.

Why not?

Apparently everyone else is showing up… Please join me in welcoming industry leader Mark Cramer to InterNACHI. - Florida and SUNachi Inspectors - InterNACHI®️ Forum

Am I under arrest officer? Lay off the stuff and get out of that basement.

We all quit at times. I’ve quit 8 times in the past. LOL!

I brought a bunch with me to stalk Bob.:stuck_out_tongue:

Incredible

Welcome Back Linas - InterNACHI Message Board](http://www.nachi.org/forum/f13/welcome-back-linas-58006/)

7 posts - 5 authors - Last post: 48 minutes ago
Good to see you re-upped. Some folks around here missed your wit…excluding Bob of course.
www.nachi.org/forum/f13/welcome-back-linas-58006/

Anything to avoid answering eh.
Are you back on the bottle Linus?

Weak minded people just don’t understand that Nick, they love to rub it in. I have feelings too you know.:wink:

Bob… listen real good… I don’t answer to you. No drinky here in over 2 years. You smoking anything besides domestic cigarettes?

HA HA HA I just saw that and personally sent a message welcoming him back before I even saw this thread. Every superhero needs a nemesis. Just Joking :slight_smile:

Thanks for the PM Mike. Some folks get jealous (like little school girls) when you steal the spotlight. Some actually resort to stalking you. Watch your back!!!

Glad your back Linas, just wasn’t the same without you!!!

Welcome back Linas !!! Now if we can get the two other Chicago boys that haven’t renewed…

Jeff

Make up your mind, I just took you off the chapter list!!!

I know, he was just saying that because he felt rejected. Bushart has a hard way of expressing his love for Linas!:smiley:

Welcome back Linas.

Salut!

Marc-Andre from Brossard Quebec

So why is Linas here? Did you chase him off your board, Dale?

Who is Linas?