Welcome to the InterNACHI®️ Forum

I find it very easy to navigate.

1 Like

Well please help us out, then. :upside_down_face:

You can search your area for a state qualified laboratory and they will give you the bottles and a sheet on how to “TAKE A WATER SAMPLE” to deliver to them for testing.

Typically, an inspector takes water samples but does not do the well inspection or water testing.

YMMV

1 Like

@krentz I’ll have Lisa contact you to figure out what’s going on.

1 Like

@jjonas and @mboyett — You can ignore users from your preferences page.

2 Likes

Thanks, Chris.

1 Like

Sweet, TY! :+1:

1 Like

Larry
Who are you gonna ignore first ?:grinning:

How do I add an avatar ?

Your InterNACHI profile/ID card photo is synced when you log in. So upload a profile photo and then log out/log back in to have it sync immediately.

I just discovered that
However, I wanted to use the CMI logo, but no matter how small I reduced it it was still to large.

We’re adding full-blown support for CMI soon! Just give us a couple of days…

Thanks ! Will be looking for it.

Thanks 7 8 9 10

Ur just jealous…Huh? :smiley:

So, after seeing the overwhelming number of Happy Birthday posts and New Free Logo posts on the right column of the Forum Home Page I decided to Mute my view of the Misc Discussion Category to prevent those posts from cluttering up the Home Page. Will I now not see the other more pertinent posts in that category? Yes, but that’s a price I’m willing to pay. YMMV.

2 Likes

This is the most ridicules downgrade Ive ever seen. Nachi board was already getting to be like a ghost town and this should just about do it in.

Most intelligent people don’t try to fix things that are working, but someone broke nachis board that’s for sure.

Bad move imho.

Jim

2 Likes

Yeah, I wonder if they’re gonna limit the membership to 10,000 members once this change takes hold.

What are the “Badges” all about?

Shouldn’t that read "Testing testing 1 2 FLEE ", ???