Welcome to the official Inspection Support Network (ISN) forum.

(Michelle Shishilla) #21

Hi Jeff,

Your client’s… are just that… YOUR CLIENTS. Not ours. They are your personal information. We do not share your clients personal information.

Hope this helps.

(Chris B. Schuld) #22

Hi @Jeff,

It is a valid concern, we view privacy (and security) as a big deal here @ ISN. The “client” information falls under your company’s info. It is your data; we do not share nor sell it. It’s yours; it’s always been our view and our execution!

We view it as such a concern we “sandbox” your data away from every other customer. This is extremely unique in the industry (I believe we are the only vendor who does this). Your data is never stored in the same container with another company. Most companies consolidate data within the same data layer. We do not; every customer has their own data containers.

We are security and privacy focused. I am more than happy to discuss any concerns!

Thanks, Chris

ISN sells out?
(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #23

Thanks Chris, I know that has always been a concern for some of our members… and me.

(Mike Hazelwood, CMI) #24

I’ve been an ISN user since 2008 and have never had an issue regarding client info or my info getting out.

ISN has been very helpful in growing and managing my business to success.

(Jeffrey R. Jonas) #25

Thanks, Chris.

(Dan Huber) #26

Hello everyone:
Check out the ISN Mobil video. If you don’t have it on your phone simply go to the bottom right of your home page in your ISN and look for the “Have a mobile phone” and click on the the “Send me the link”
Here is a video about some of the features on the ISN mobil:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4eRN7nHfR4

(Bob Elliott, 450.0002662) #27

Thanks Dan

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #28

Mike Hazelwood writes:

Folks… Mike has been a long-time member of InterNACHI since 2007.

Thanks Mike.

(Gabriel V. Portillo) #29

This is a good idea. I would like to see this implemented.

(Michelle Shishilla) #30

Our team appreciates your ideas! The best place to put these ideas is in our feedback forum. You can find information about it here:

http://help.inspectionsupport.net/is/isn/how-to-add-a-feature-suggestion

As ISN users we are all part of a great Co-op and we get to make suggestions and vote on ones that others have submitted.

Our Technical team is constantly working on adding features and the feature request area is THE PLACE they review and make decisions about what to implement based on how popular the request is.

(Ian W. Mayer, CMI) #31

I love ISN.

A few things:

1. When doing a pre-listing inspection for a seller, you have to put in the clients agents info in as the buyers agent so they get the proper automated emails, but the client is not the buyer. And the automated follow up emails get a bit silly, as the client is not buying the house. It would be nice if there was an option for pre-listing inspections. Granted, it’s a small % of business, but it is becoming more of a thing.

2. Since ISN and Nachi are playing nice on the forum, it would be nice if ISN integrated with the Buy Back program.

3. I use HIP software (MAC). Sometimes when I go to pull my data from ISN into HIP, it will tell me there are no open inspections to pull data from, even when there are. It seems as soon as a mark an inspection “paid” it no longer shows up on HIP as an available client, even though I’ve not marked the client’s report as completed. Small bug, but it’s there.

4. On the mobile version, I can enter a new order, but I can’t seem to complete the order on mobile to trigger the automated emails. I have to switch to desk top version to hit that final button. Is it just me? As a one man shop on the go, I want to be able to enter an order on the road as easily as I do at the office.

(Michelle Shishilla) #32

Hi Ian!

1. Create an inspection type called PreListing Inspections. Then create the appropriate email events to trigger for that type. You can make them say whatever you choose!

2. I will bring your suggestion up to my team regarding integration.

3. Try creating a footprint and that should do it.

4. If you hit Save at the top it will create an incomplete order… if AFTER you hit save you click on Actions and hit “Complete” it will trigger emails and put it on your calendar.

Please don’t hesitate to send an email to: Help@InspectionSupport.net if we can help in any way. That is the BEST place to ask for help and resolve issues.

(Ian W. Mayer, CMI) #33
  1. Ok, I’ll try that.

2. Sweet.

3. I don’t understand what you mean.

4. Ok, I’ll try that.

(Michelle Shishilla) #34

Hey Ian :slight_smile: A footprint is what is created so an order can be seen by your report writer. Sometimes we need to “re-create them” from time to time … to get them to be visible. To do this follow the steps in this help article:

http://help.inspectionsupport.net/is/isn/create-a-footprint

if that doesn’t help… Email our help desk at help@inspectionsupport.net and we can go from there

(Chris B. Schuld) #35

Hi @Ian,

I can directly comment on the Buy Back integration. We are awaiting the development from InterNACHI’s programming team. After we receive the integration information we’ll start working on it from our end. Sounds like their nerds will need a few weeks and our nerds will probably need the same. Sounds like an end-of-the year timeline.

Thanks, Chris

(Ian W. Mayer, CMI) #36

Awesome. :slight_smile:

(Ian W. Mayer, CMI) #37

Thank you. That worked. :slight_smile:

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #38

Why doesn’t ISN just collect the $5, collect the address of the property (so that I can confirm it if need be), take a piece for yourself (you are in biz to make money), and send InterNACHI a check for the rest each month? I trust you. Less headache, more secure.

(Ian W. Mayer, CMI) #39

One more thing, at some point can paypal be added to the list of forms of payment?

Again rare, but it’s convenient for out of area clients.

(Michelle Shishilla) #40

Hi Ian, We do offer Paypal PRO as an integrated payment option… but the regular paypal is not on the horizon as being added to our system. We have about 10 choices right now.