Welcome!

I’m interested to see what they have to offer up in the coming months

Russ all I did was ask how your ASHI clients feel about coming to the NACHI forum to post .
Sorry if I rattled your cage too hard.

Maybe you will answer after the veins on your forehead subside.

Now anyone see my poke stick ? :twisted:

Oh I am fine Bob. I just won’t roll over when poked (it wasn’t crickets or lesser software). I really don’t know what the ASHI guys will think. They can still belong to ASHI. I am not threatening their loyalty. I am just aligning with the only association that has ever offered HG users anything.

I like it! Several things in the works. Stay tuned.

:stuck_out_tongue: Thank you John!

Thanks Ian!

Welcome! This is good news. Thank you!!

When? Can I get a nice Christmas present for myself?

You sure can. I will even wrap it up for you. Be sure and look for the November news alert for Cyber Monday specials. It will only be for that one day. Last year it was our biggest one day sale ever.

I been using home gauge from the beginning of my home inspections started great soft ware great support. I recommend it anyone. (psst Russell about the discount lolol) for a web page

Hey Wayne!
If you are really wanting a great website we are using WordPress. It’s the last website builder you will ever need. You can see some samples Kate or Kristin have done here at HG by going to www.interNACHIGauge.com and clicking on websites. We are about to offer our best deal through Inspector Outlet.

some others: Websites & SEO for Home & RV Inspectors - HomeGauge

It’s almost December. When is the November news alert?

ahh…we are having to let it simmer on the stove until we get nearer to Cyber Monday

Welcome HomeGauge! I’m sure you will find this Forum to be advantageous for your users and members of InterNACHI alike! A win-win!

You’re evil. :blush:

I agree! Thank you Sheilenna!

Welcome Russell,

I plan on making the switch to HG this winter. I Have Downloaded The Software But Have Not Had Anytime To Play With it. hopefully it will slow down soon.

lol…I don’t mean to be evil :mrgreen:

That’s great Mike. We would love to have you! Afer the trial expires if you need more time we can flip the switch for another 30 days.

Be sure and go to youtube and enter in HomeGauge and watch "Workshop with Russell " parts 1-9

ah heck here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMlkZFGB2LY
If you subscribe I think it groups them otherwise you have to scroll to find all 9 parts.

Hey I have a question. Is there any way to shut down HomeGauge remotely. Meaning a person that had worked for us is still using HomeGauge to write inspection reports.