Wendy

Beg to differ, I have the mind of a 16-year old boy and he ain’t getting it back! :smiley:

I seem to recall exactly what 16 year boys thought about.:shock:

Actually james…to be truthful here…the reason I posted that and wendy knows this…is in another post she said CHRISTMAS was coming to Seattle when it was said I was coming…thats why I posted it…purly an inside joke Wendy would have gotten…

As for the guys who choose NOT to attend my seminars…thats really their choice…FACT is…I know my SH*T…beyond the basics so it is a choice they have to make…not me or NCT…

The real reason for the cancelled events was a overly agressive seminar schedule…had nothing to do with the seminars at all as they rate in the 95% satisfaction rate…and in fact I would venture to say MY rankings are a bit higher than that…so no offense taken my friend…lol…in fact I like to think I put on a rather entertaining event…thehehe

I know we were 100% satisfied out here in AZ:D

lol…see…everyone gets my humor…and i get yours…100% satisfied I did not come to Arizona…lol…ok…I suck…it saved you the money…thehehe

Dale-
I’ll take you up on that offer :slight_smile:
Six figures is better than five anyday- heck I would be happy with ‘almost’ six :mrgreen:

BTW- I think it is highly unprofessional to pick on any member of the org- in full view of the public eye- (Misc Discussion) is viewable to everyone who logs into this board. It is terrible PR, marketing, and image control.

I’ve been getting letters for months off and on now George, from pure strangers who just visit the board and then write to me wondering why people are always picking on me. They want to know why I don’t go after them and stuff and I just tell them they aren’t worth it.

George,

When you think outside the box there is no end to the money available.

“Commercial Inspections”

Whether folks are buying homes or not makes absolutely no difference.

In fact, this time of the year up till Christmas day is the craziest time of year, buyers want to invest before the end of the tax season.

If you want to know how, call me at night, I do inspections during the day, every day…:smiley:

The good and the bad

Just could not resist positing

A while back we had an issue of helping out a fellow inspector and I said work thought the then NACHI foundation and I took a little bit of flack for it because I was QUESTIONING some judgment of some of the other members.

This was for Wendy and I was against for sending $$ to her directly because I have seen negative “I need help stories” before – I still feel that I was correct – That issue aside

I have a problem with religion on this board and in my personal life in any form. Religion has its place and it is not here. If I want religion I will go to church or an Amway seminar.

IMO this board is for HI issues – NOT FUN - RELIGION - BOY SCOUTS - GIRL SCOUTS - DATING - SPAM - JOKES - VENDORS etc.

I know that my opinion is not shared by all (so be it) but ALL – try to look at the long term good of NACHI - If we all go back to the NACHI issues perhaps we would get more board members from the NACHI member list.

I also started a Wendy thread going and the Gerry started one for me. Ok I ask for it and thank goodness it died. Now we have another one for Wendy

BTW from another thread I don’t know where G Bell gets is information but $4000 a year for workman comp insurance which is not required for a one man DBA company in Florida, is bad information. Perhaps he is trying to get someone to spend $$ to help them out of the profession

Wendy

Make you post relevant to the members of the board with a little to the left and right now and then but not too often

Remember that most of us have thrown the first brick before you ever got here and trust me you do not want to see the videos of our lives no mater how religious we sound.

That is the major reason I am not running for office – (I know that the tapes exist and they are not something that I think should be made public)

Keep it simple and take the crap off line

rlb

I like Wendy. She makes this particular thread feel like family
with her “chatty” postings.

My advise to Wendy would be to relax and not be drawn in
to defending your self so much. Just give’em your best
punch and let them stew on it. Stay above the fray and
let others see your confidence instead of insecure and
defensive posturing.

Relax, WE like you.
The “WE” are the only ones that matter anyway.

The “OTHERS” will come around, but you have to give them
room to get over a disagreement. It takes men a long time
to let their guard down once they go into the attack mode.

I agree with Joe, Wendy is a member of NACHI and a fellow inspector.That alone warrants respect,as we should respect all fellow members.I know what you guys are thinking, respect is earned,Wendy has earned my respect.
I would also like to add that Wendy helped me find a site to resize pictures to post on board,she is very helpfull,Thanks Wendy!

Hello,
Very good joe I could not agree more. I also enjoy Wendy and her posts. The sad thing is this misc. post is open to the public so they must think that we are so stupid just by having this conversation. And Wendy keep up the good work we need someone around here with a nice personalty.

Wendy might be better classified as a vendor not as an HI

rlb

NACHI.

It began as an “in your face” alternative home inspection association that grew into its present (and outstanding) form as a result of free and open communication between a wide and diverse variety of human beings.

It grew as a result, mainly, of the free-thinking and thick skinned perseverence of Nick Gromicko who took the shots of everyone in the industry…some of whom are NACHI members, today, selling their wares in the NACHI Mall.

When we were not finding fault with Nick, we would find it with one another. One thing that is never lacking on this message board is someone not to like.

Some are still with us…some are gone…and many before Wendy (myself included) have taken our licks in the popularity polls…as will many who have yet to even discover us.

A year ago, it was Nick Gromicko who was the most often assaulted member on these boards. With his high level of popularity among the newer members these days, Nick’s detractors are left to conduct such discussions elsewhere.

Who is to say that, this time next year, Wendy will not be the new marketing guru or education committee member leading the way with a ground breaking new innovation? Or not?

One thing is for sure…the NACHI message board is no place for cowards. If you’re going to dish it out, you gotta be able to take it, too. But through all of our battles we grow and we learn and we become seasoned…those of us who can survive the marketplace, anyway.

Well, lets see what moronic or future genius can actually file a lawsuit against someone else based on what has been written on these pages and kind of an impact it would have on us.

Freedom of speech, maybe

Aggravated Harassment, maybe

Defamation (thats a laugh)

Hmm

Mic

Thank you so much John, Mario, Thomas and James. :slight_smile: Your posts are refreshing and greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

This is like Jerry Springer on the internet !!!

I don’t know what kind of NACHI-treason Wendy has committed in the past, so I can only speak from my experience. How far back am I suppossed to look anyways? What specifically am I suppossed to find?

I find Wendy to be very supportive and fun to trade posts with. I consider her a friend of mine. She adds a personal touch to this BB that most of the “information-only” hounds fail to provide.

I have to admit one of her flaws is not letting things go but the same thing can be said about some of those who are against her. These wars don’t accomplish anything on both the pro and anti Wendy sides. So what’s the point in fighting them? Just let the provocations stand and rot.

Thank you Nick. :slight_smile: I consider you a good friend as well. :slight_smile:

(I’m trying to learn to not be so stubborn even when I know I’m right. :wink: )

Maybe at the next convention we could have a table with “Rock’em Sock’em Robots”

Mic