Went to sleep in TX....

Originally Posted By: pdacey
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

…woke up in Alaska. 25 degrees this morning, high going to be about 30.

Found some clear slippery stuff outside.

[ Image: http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/usrimages/I/IMG_0805.JPG ]

Originally Posted By: mboyett

You know we are going to get laughed at by the real northerners don’t you? Aimee said it was -15? in Colorado earlier this week. I don’t care, I’m still cold here this morning!

Originally Posted By: bkelly2

Phoenix, Arizona

53?F at 10:02 am

Forecast High 66?F / Low 45?F

Looks like a long pants day ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

Originally Posted By: jwilliams4

Cincinnati…52 degrees for the low today, 78 for the high.

Sunny, with a soft westerly breeze wafting over the meadow.
![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif) ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif) ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

I sure do love what ever is in this pipe!!!

Originally Posted By: cfischer

It’s a balmy 23 degrees up here in the mountains today…it’s nice not needing to wear snow pants to work, but I am still huddling by the space heater. icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted By: dgriffith

Hey Jae, blow some of what you’re smoking up this way… icon_smile.gif

When you’re up to your a*@# in aligators, it’s hard to remember your main objective is to drain the swamp.

Originally Posted By: Aimee Jalowsky

mboyett wrote:
You know we are going to get laughed at by the real northerners don't you? Aimee said it was -15? in Colorado earlier this week. I don't care, I'm still cold here this morning!

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Originally Posted By: Aimee Jalowsky

I’m not a real Northerner either, this is by far the coldest I have ever experienced.

A little secret: I was born and raised in Florida and I remember it getting down to 10 maybe once. Compared to 110, 30 is definitely darn chilly.