We're thinking about getting a 3D printer

Cool ideas :slight_smile:

ASHI just came out with ASHI inspector badges that look like police badges. They are 100 dollars a piece. I thought it was a joke at first. When I clicked it on it, it was real. I thought it was the most ridiculous thing I have seen yet for the industry. To each his own though.

Sounds better than $1000 for a piece of paper with some initials on it :slight_smile:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

You NEED to get healed and get back on the road.

Ru serious Lol than Nick better do it now or I am going to do it for Ontario Inspectors for sure.

I just thought it was interesting. “the AR stuff”. Folks are really using them for some real interesting things. A few months ago I do not think I even knew they existed. I do think the T.V. shows make them appear like they can do more than they really can. Example on the Bang show they printed a whistle to try it out and it sounded just like a coaches pea whistle. I do not believe they could print it and have it come out of the machine with the pea in it and working. I assume they would have to make the pieces seapartly then assemble but the show did it all at once. 3d printers have been on several television shows lately. The one I mentioned with the action figures and 2 crime drama type shows where guns were made with 3d printers. I have to much time on the couch like the picture below 15 minutes ago. Hurtin for certain from yesterday operation.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/535017_10200113068402372_1598029027_n.jpg

If I remember right, the guns made with 3-D printers exploded in their faces,
leaving them scarred for life… :shock:

On the T.V. show.

In real life lowers and frames for small calibers have been successfully made.

According to “them” and you know how reliable They are :smiley:

is this the best use of NACHIs money

What difference does that make?
It’s theirs or actually Nick’s so they can do whatever Nick approves.
No offense intended to you Mark just pointing it out.